• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Look for fellow team mates!!

McFootie

Inkling
NNID
tashie1994
Hi,

Me and a group of friends are looking for fellow splatoon players who are looking to join our new clan.... MI5quid

If you are:-
  • Regularly Splatting
  • Have Skype
  • Can war in a european time zone

Then reply below with the following info:

- Level
- Rank (number)
- Country
- Favourite Weapon
- Skype (y/n)

Hope to here from you soon :)

Always remember to staaaaaay fresh ;)

Last edited:

octozing

Inkling
NNID
CheliDanniel
- B
- United States
- CheliDanniel
- .96 Gal Deco and N-ZAP ,89
- Ash Cheeks

I can't do a call or video on skype. I'll need to do text is that okay?

McFootie

Inkling
NNID
tashie1994
Hi Octozing,

Not being able to use Skype would be a pain but we'll see :) Being in the states you okay with playing in with the european time zones?

McFootie

Inkling
NNID
tashie1994
Hi BorinNorwar81,

Sweet i'll get the others together and we can look to do a private zoom one evening :)

octozing

Inkling
NNID
CheliDanniel
Hi Octozing,

Not being able to use Skype would be a pain but we'll see :) Being in the states you okay with playing in with the european time zones?
Sorry, I can't play in that timezone. It was nice meeting you a bit though.

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
Which european time zone are you guys? I need to compare it to my own to see if I can, but when I play Splatoon it's usually for a good 2-4 hours (I stay up late, ehe). So it should not be a problem unless it's really far off my time radar. (e.g. 12:52 PM for me as I type this in Flordia, USA).

McFootie

Inkling
NNID
tashie1994
Well British time zone is the best way to organise it for ... around 9pm at night here in UK (Currently 6:33pm)

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
That's a 5 hour difference .If it were reverse I could stay up late, but I usually am not available in the mornings. I'm here 4-5 on Tue and Thurs consistently, and can be here sporadically on other days (my work schedule is not set - so it all depends if I get morning shifts or afternoon ones).

SO... yes, I'm available Tue and Thurs, and random weekdays / weekends. Is that good enough?

Last edited:

KingInThe6

Inkling
NNID
KingInThe6
- Don't have a rank but I pub stomp
- UK
- 20 years old (veteran gamer)
- KingInThe6
- Splooshomatic
- KingInThe6

Inky Corruption

Full Squid
NNID
ShaneTC
Also being European I'm fairly certain that organising would be relatively simple. As for activity, I'm fairly busy outside of weekends, and even that may be a hard squeeze, so if you can bear with it then I would be delighted to join in on the occasional weekend romp.

Below is the information you requested. I'll PM you my contact details for Skype momentarily, so you may contact me on there if it pleases you. Until then!

・Level 【43 】
・Rank 【S 】
・Country 【Scandinavia 】
・Age 【22】
・NNID 【ShaneTC 】
・Favourite Weapon 【Splatterscope 】
・Skype 【+】

McFootie

Inkling
NNID
tashie1994
That's a 5 hour difference .If it were reverse I could stay up late, but I usually am not available in the mornings. I'm here 4-5 on Tue and Thurs consistently, and can be here sporadically on other days (my work schedule is not set - so it all depends if I get morning shifts or afternoon ones).

SO... yes, I'm available Tue and Thurs, and random weekdays / weekends. Is that good enough?
Yh no problem :) we looking to get a few people in a group so we can have reserve and a range of players :) be in contact soon about a trail

McFootie

Inkling
NNID
tashie1994
Also being European I'm fairly certain that organising would be relatively simple. As for activity, I'm fairly busy outside of weekends, and even that may be a hard squeeze, so if you can bear with it then I would be delighted to join in on the occasional weekend romp.

Below is the information you requested. I'll PM you my contact details for Skype momentarily, so you may contact me on there if it pleases you. Until then!

・Level 【43 】
・Rank 【S 】
・Country 【Scandinavia 】
・Age 【22】
・NNID 【ShaneTC 】
・Favourite Weapon 【Splatterscope 】
・Skype 【+】
Thank you got you PM! When do you think you'll be free next for a private room trail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom