• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for A-/A/A+ players to break into S Rank with!

SquidSamurai

Inkling
NNID
Zankuro40
Hmu if you want to squad sometime!

NNID: Zankuro40

Send me a note saying you're friending me for this!

Stay cool~

Pixar

Inkling
NNID
pixar4uconn
I am also looking for the same, I just sent you a request.

When do you usually play and what do you use?

SquidSamurai

Inkling
NNID
Zankuro40
I usually play later at night. I'm central time zone btw. My main is usually the Tentatek Splattershot or Aerospray MG. I usually swap it up when it's needed, but I'm terrible at Chargers. What about you?

Pixar

Inkling
NNID
pixar4uconn
I'm EST but my playing schedule is flexible. I also use the tentatek but if you are using it I can switch to (:wst_shot_expert00:, :wst_shot_quicklong00:, :wst_shot_heavy01:) any of these based on what the map calls for. I've never tried sniper weapons but I do enjoy messing around with the gatling (never used it in ranked though)

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Heya! I'd be willing to squad sometime too! EST, flexible schedule, and use the Neo/Sploosh-o-matic (also use the octobrush, tentatek)

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
hai there im A and i would like to join u to break through to S im a defensive player - charger - e-liter -roller - dynamo - and just long ranged mostly GMT i am very flexible

Pixar

Inkling
NNID
pixar4uconn
I'd be down with trying to set up a some playing time with the 4 of us. together we could have a pretty balanced team

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Sounds great to me! I should be free tonight and tomorrow, after that my schedule gets a bit murky with other things but let me know when you guys have time!

SquidSamurai

Inkling
NNID
Zankuro40
Sounds great to me! I should be free tonight and tomorrow, after that my schedule gets a bit murky with other things but let me know when you guys have time!
We're about to hit it up in about an hour! Do you have Discord? That's how we're gonna chat.

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Never used it before but I can join/download or whatever, but I'm being dragged to a family thing right now, it'll take a couple hours but I'll be back tonight.

SquidSamurai

Inkling
NNID
Zankuro40
no prob! Just download it and I'll send you a group invite when you're ready to play :D

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Cool beans! Downloaded it and I'll pop in when I get back then!

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I'm an A-. I have had a ton of horrible teammates, making it almost impossible for me to make it to A rank, let alone S rank.

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hi I'm A- and would like to battle you. I am :wst_roller_normal01: :wst_shot_gravity00: :wst_charge_normal00: main and my NNID is SplatShuggi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom