Looking for a casual-competitive squad to join

NNID
Geomancy-paw
Hi! This is my first time using a thread to search for a team to join. I was once part of one squad for a very short time but this fell through because of time constraints. However my schedule is much more open at the moment and I would like to try again to join a squad. I love the idea of being on the competitive scene however the most important thing to me here is to have fun.

Name: Cephalon or Lonny is fine
NNID: Geomancy-paw
IGN: Cephalon
Age: 20, looking for folks around this age who like to have fun and are pretty chill
Availability: Pretty much anytime during the week is good for me, be it morning, or night, though this could be subject to change as I am currently searching for a new job. Tuesday nights have to be after 10 PM. I don't know if anyone's ever on this early but earlier than 9 AM is not good for me. I love staying up at night to hang and talk to people though!
Communication: I like Discord and can VC. I've never used any other programme for communication but I'd give them a shot if necessary.

Main Weapons: Custom Hydra Splatling, Splash-o-matic, Octobrush Nouveau, Blaster
Secondary Weapons (Just in case! I am not a Charger main so I don't advise choosing me to be your sniper):
Sploosh-o-matic, Forge Splattershot Pro, Berry Splattershot Pro, Krak-On Splat Roller, Heavy Splatling, Gold Dynamo Roller, E-liter 3K Scope
Preferred Roles: I like playing support/defense, as I'm not so good at deliberately chasing folks down to splat them. Although other factors lead me to believe otherwise, kills are not the most important thing to me and I like to focus on the objective where and when possible.
Favorite Modes (most to least favorite): Tower Control --> Splat Zones --> Rainmaker

Notes:
A) Occasionally my Internet can be a bit spotty (or at least, it has been recently) but I'm trying to see if I can get this fixed.
B) I think this is sort of minor but I tend to swear a lot while playing this game so hoping to find some folks who are okay with people swearing like sailors. XD
C) I'm pretty new to a lot of competitive Splatoon things and have never been in a tourney so I hope you will please be patient with me!

Thanks for looking ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom