Looking for a Casual kid-friendly Squad!

Semck18

Inkling
NNID
Semck18
Hiya! My name is Sydney and i'm a 13 year old female from Colorado. I reallyyy want a squad, but as of now i'm not able to use Skype because of my age :c. I'm a B- as I haven't played in a bit and I main with most guns (sometimes chargers). This will be a casual squad,. Any rank, age, etc. is allowed here. If any already formed squad has a spot and would let me join, hit me up here! Oh, also, I live in the Mountain time zone and can play from around 4:30 PM MST - 8:00 MST unless my sister hogs the T.V. My NNID is Semck18 just like my username. Thanks!!

SilentKat

Inkling
NNID
shadowbro8
You can add me I actually have one other person in my squad which would make 3 of us. My nnid is shadowbro8

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom