• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a clan/squad!

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Hiya! I'm Chro/Crow and I'm looking for some friendly people to splat with!
I'd like to eventually get into the serious competitive side, but for now I just want to improve and have some people to improve with!
I've been hopping between A and A+, the highest I've gotten to right now is A+96
Main the sploosh-o-matic/neo but have also been working to learn the other weapons as well and would be willing to adjust my playstyle to whatever the team needs. I think it would be good to be with a group that used voice chat, though I'm a bit anxious and nervous around new people and might take a minute to warm up. I only have skype right now but if there's some other program that the team prefers I would download it.
Ahh I guess here's some other information you may or may not be interested in!

NNID: Chroly
Timezone: UTC-05:00
Age: 19 (since I understand age can be a deal breaker for some)
Other: I tend to swear a little bit, I try to manage it but they slip out when Im not paying attention, whoops.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Last edited:

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
Hey if your looking for a group to improve yourself you can try Lock'n'Splat we often play almost everywhere, someone some us can't make it ^^: but most of the time we play, if your interested in joining just add me to your skype my username is Skythecat47 ,

Also heres the group http://squidboards.com/groups/lock-n-splat.699/

Last edited:

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Hey if your looking for a group to improve yourself you can try Lock'n'Splat we often play almost everywhere, someone some us can't make it ^^: but most of the time we play, if your interested in joining just add me to your skype my username is Skythecat47 ,

Also heres the group http://squidboards.com/groups/lock-n-splat.699/
Hiya! I think that I've already found a clan, I'm sorry! But thank you so much for the interest! If you'd ever like to play feel free to add me!

If you ever want to match up and practice you can add me n what not as i'm also looking for people to improve with.
Hiya! I'm always looking for people to play with! My NNID is Chroly! I can try to send you a request later today and if you ever see me on or want to squad up or something feel free to pop me a message!

Tereuna

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tereuna
Hiya! I think that I've already found a clan, I'm sorry! But thank you so much for the interest! If you'd ever like to play feel free to add me!

Hiya! I'm always looking for people to play with! My NNID is Chroly! I can try to send you a request later today and if you ever see me on or want to squad up or something feel free to pop me a message!
Sounds cool i'll add you later i'm always down to squad up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom