• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a competitive Splatoon Team

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
Hello, I'm Creator438. I'm looking for a competitive Splatoon team to join in order to improve my gameplay and play competitively as well. My time zone is Eastern American time, and I usually play in the afternoons after 3 p.m and before 6 p.m. (both Eastern American Time) on weekdays that aren't Fridays (on Fridays I might play for longer), and on Saturdays and Sundays I might be on in the mornings and/or afternoons. I like shooters a lot, especially the Tentatek Splattershot and the .96 Gal Deco. I hit S rank yesterday but I feel like I lack the skills to compete in S as of right now, and I believe I play somewhere around an A- skill level or somewhere close, but I'm not exactly sure. I don't believe I have a Skype but I can get one, as well as a good mic to communicate during matches. I tend to be a tad shy so I might have to get to know my teammates before I can talk to everyone. Also, I feel I have some foundation on what's good in the game, but still have much to learn. Thanks to anyone who responds!

Ink dweller

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jchalla
You can join my Team. We have 5 members (me included) I'm an A+ 80 skill charger user (I said A+ 80 skill because my WiFi sucks sometimes and that's why I'm at B+ rank. One is an A- Octobrush user, Another is an S+ splash-o matic user, One is an S rank N-zap user, and the last is an A- N-Zap user( don't worry about him, he's only had Splatoon for about 3 weeks now so that's pretty good for someone at his experience level) We are casual, and competitive as a team. All of them have Skype so I think our team is good enough for you.

SoopahGamer

Inkling
If you are looking for a clan, we would like to have you. We are looking for active players to be in our team, to aid each other to be better squids and I feel that you can help us to develop and be more awesome. Our team is fun and we are like a family and we hope to hear from you soon.

Our Team is Team Kaxe and you get recruited here

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
If you are looking for a clan, we would like to have you. We are looking for active players to be in our team, to aid each other to be better squids and I feel that you can help us to develop and be more awesome. Our team is fun and we are like a family and we hope to hear from you soon.

Our Team is Team Kaxe and you get recruited here
I filled out the registration form but how exactly does the reply back work? What I mean by this is in what way do I get notified on whether or not I make the team or not (do they send me a message through the forums?)? I take it they would just message me but I'm new to this thing so I don't know for certain. I know these things take time but I thought I'd ask how they tell you if you get accepted or not before I got a response back.

SoopahGamer

Inkling
I filled out the registration form but how exactly does the reply back work? What I mean by this is in what way do I get notified on whether or not I make the team or not (do they send me a message through the forums?)? I take it they would just message me but I'm new to this thing so I don't know for certain. I know these things take time but I thought I'd ask how they tell you if you get accepted or not before I got a response back.
Alright, thanks. We will tell you on Squidborads as well. We will tell you later on today

SoopahGamer

Inkling
Creator438, could you make a discord/skype account so you can talk to the team as well?

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
Creator438, could you make a discord/skype account so you can talk to the team as well?
Yeah I can, but I don't really have a good headset/microphone at the moment or a computer I feel comfortable using it on, so it might take awhile to get that going. Thankfully my birthday isn't too far from now so, there's that, but hopefully that won't be an issue.

SoopahGamer

Inkling
Yeah I can, but I don't really have a good headset/microphone at the moment or a computer I feel comfortable using it on, so it might take awhile to get that going. Thankfully my birthday isn't too far from now so, there's that, but hopefully that won't be an issue.
OK welcome aboard to the team, I will tell my team members, also we need for you to be very active because, we had a problem with people going offline and not coming back and if you are busy, please tell us.

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
OK welcome aboard to the team, I will tell my team members, also we need for you to be very active because, we had a problem with people going offline and not coming back and if you are busy, please tell us.
Cool. Is there a place that the team goes to for finding out when we're practicing or playing, and to say we need to exit a lobby? Like a chatroom or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom