• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a competitive squad

SaphiraEpona

Inkling
NNID
pyu.li
If you're looking for a squad member from europe, please, consider reading this post! Thanks!

Well, hello! My name is Paula, but you can call me Pyu, Saph, however you want, it doesn't bother me. She/her, 16 (almost 17) years and this morning I reached A rank. I usually play as a sniper, and my playstyle is very offensive. My main weapon is the kelp splatterscope, and my secondary is the carbon roller.

My timezone is UTC/GMT+1 and my main languaje is the Spanish, but I don't have problem to have English teammates as long as they don't have problems to use simple words to talk with me while we're battling (and using voice chat via skype or something like that, ofc). I consider myself fluent writing/reading english, but I sometimes have problems to understand it spoked. Anyways, It shouldn't be a problem, i'm used to act on my own and always keep an eye on the map. We can try to play a few matches to test how we work together, tho, so here's my skype: narvalagua.

I prefer to have teammates in the next timezones or same as mine, aka, EU players, to not have problems with the timing. I can only play in the weekends tho, Friday/Saturday/sometimes Sunday and the hour depends, but I try to play at least 2 hours every weekend even if I have tests. I don't have problems with the age as long as you're more or less in the same skill bracket as me.
I'm searching for a competitive squad to reach the top! That means I want to take part in Squidboard's tournaments too! So, if you're interested, please, contact me via Skype or here and we'll talk about it! We can always make one or two private matches to test me, and if your team don't have trouble working with me and I feel good working with you, I would be really happy to join your squad!

I'm sorry for the long post ^^U And sorry if there's any mistakes!
Hope we can play together!​

Last edited:

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Hi Paula,
just to be clear, I'm not from an existing squad.
However, I am just as you searching for a squad to join. (my search-thread: http://squidboards.com/threads/looking-for-a-squad.21345/)
We could team up if we don't find a squad and try to establish a new one.
Tell me if your interested, or if you have already found one.
Thanks,
CageR out.

SaphiraEpona

Inkling
NNID
pyu.li
Hi there! I read your post and I would be really happy to work with you! You can send me a friend request via Skype if you wanna talk about it. However, if you have decided to join a squad, don't worry about me, i'll keep searching :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom