• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a competitive squad

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
Hello, I am TheSquidling, I am looking for a squad so here is some info about me.

Main Weapon: Luna Blaster Neo

Other Weapons: Tentatek Splattershot, and the rest of the blasters.

I can use Voice chat and I am available Monday's and Tuesday's and Friday from 3:30-7 EST and all day Saturday.

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
Hello TheSquidling!

I am also interested in joining a squad. Would you like to create a team together?

Right now I am using the Octobrush, but I can also use a Splat Roller or a Blaster.

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
B Close to B+ I meant to say shooter instead of blaster. I just practiced a lot with the Custom Jet Squelcher and really enjoyed it.

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
Hello, I see your looking for a competitive squad to join, maybe you would be interested in joining my squad,
I'm the founder of the squad so you will have a trial run first to see how good you are, , everyone in the squad is between A and S. but we do have good players.

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
Hello, I see your looking for a competitive squad to join, maybe you would be interested in joining my squad,
I'm the founder of the squad so you will have a trial run first to see how good you are, , everyone in the squad is between A and S. but we do have good players.
Will u be playing in any tournaments

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
I might be interested in that. Can you tell me a little more about your team? What is the age range of the team? When would the tryout be?

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Hey if you need any more teammates I play the carbon roller class. I try to set up good spots to super jump for my teammates and have a nice reaction time. I played shooters before so this game wasn't too hard to get used to. I've been playing for 2 weeks and I am a B+ rank about to be A. Let me know if you interested in me.
Thanks -CerealboX

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
Will u be playing in any tournaments
Yes we will but we haven't signed up for any presently because the last one we got knocked out in the first round which, I was not happy with so for now everyone is working on mastering there weapons we coming up with strategies but I do plan to enter tournaments.

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
I might be interested in that. Can you tell me a little more about your team? What is the age range of the team? When would the tryout be?
the age range of everyone is 16 and 20. we are a fresh group thats still rouge around the edges when it comes to competitive play, but everyone is between A to S and if your interested in trying out give your skype contact and whenever you are available we can set up a trial run

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
I'l send you a direct message with my Skype info.

I am available this afternoon and all day tomorrow.

Seaso

Inkling
NNID
StarFNin
hey, if your still looking for some people, I could help. I'm A+ and level 42. I use Neo Splash-o-Matic and Neo Sploosh-o-Matic. I'm currently practicing on sniping as well.
NNID - starfnin
Skype - seasosandthach

mr_cookies4

Inkling
NNID
doublebackflip74
Hello, I am TheSquidling, I am looking for a squad so here is some info about me.

Main Weapon: Luna Blaster Neo

Other Weapons: Tentatek Splattershot, and the rest of the blasters.

I can use Voice chat and I am available Monday's and Tuesday's and Friday from 3:30-7 EST and all day Saturday.
Hi. I am a solid S rank and I play tentatek, 52 gal and occasionally heavy splatling. I would love to squad and play competitively however my availability will be spotty. Usually weekday evenings/saturdays are the only time I'm on. If you're interested let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom