Looking for a competitive team to join

Deku96

Inkling
NNID
tristanjryan96
Hello, i would like to experience the competitive side of Splatoon so if there any clans looking for an S-Rank squid please reply. I have a discord

Swikaka

Inkling
NNID
SwishyChan
Sure thing buddy! I'm Swishy, nice to meet ya! Although my clan and I mess around a lot as a small little family, we play competively! People get better and better, join in on the fun if you want!

https://discord.gg/011oP508dJmVsGleY

InkCorpse

Inkling
YO TRYOUT AND join our clan! We're A+-S+ players. Application form here

Once filled out, I'll send you a Discord invite to our server. Any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Hello squid :)
I'm leader and organizer of StarSquids, we're partially european, partially american.
It's an S and S+ only team, so everyone has a lot of skill here ;)
Most time we squad somewhere around 17-21 o'clock UTC +2, so be sure to have time at these times.
We use Discord and play tournaments, clanwars, whatever.
If u have interest, then feel free to tell me.

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if it's a good fit~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom