• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a competive team

Myoto Chimoko

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Surgethehedgehog
Hey everyone, I'm Myoto Chimoko, free agent inkling whose been on the search for a team with serious and talented players. I've been an avid playing of Splatoon ever since the original released on the Wii U and I have the same passion for it on the Nintendo Switch as well. I live on the East coast of America and I'm am available during the week, though only late at night and all day on the weekends, though occasionally things will pop up.
My main weapon is the Splat Brella, to which I am a passive aggressive player someone who can stand on the front-lines and pull their own but can easily support their teammates when needed.
I am also skilled in the Splat Roller, splosh-o-matic, Heavy Splatling Deco and Tri-slosher.
I am S+ in all rank modes and I am always willing to play whenever you wish to play league or prepared for a tournament.
If you are interested, please note that your clan must at have a strong foundation, meaning leaders who know what they want for their teams and teammates who make their schedules clear along with friendly people who can practice whenever they wish to but can also wish to just good off with each other.
Send a message if you are interested and I will reply post haste.
Thank you and I wish you all luck on your future endeavors

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom