Looking for a crew!

Wonton

Inkling
Heyo~ I've been looking for a crew for quite some time now, I just found Squid Boards last night and I'm SO happy I did!
I am currently level 42 and b- rank. (I bounce from A- to B- frequently because I like to help friends rank up instead of working on myself.. (oops). Anyways, if anyone needs an extra, I'm good with brushes, rollers and shooters. I'm also decent with chargers, but I wouldn't try it in a ranked or in anything competitive. I can use discord and skype!

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Well hi there! I have a casual squad called My Friendos if you like to join it :) were mostly around in the B ranks and we usually have a good time together! I'll send you a PM with the discord and you can introduce youself of you do decide to join ^_^ we'd love to have you in the squad.

Sugarcub

Inkling
NNID
slainlight
Well hi there! I have a casual squad called My Friendos if you like to join it :) were mostly around in the B ranks and we usually have a good time together! I'll send you a PM with the discord and you can introduce youself of you do decide to join ^_^ we'd love to have you in the squad.
Hey is there a possibility I could also join?
I've been looking for a squad that's still working their way up!
I'm 16, Level 34ish, and rank B-. I'm good with octobrush/.52 gal/tentatek.

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Hey is there a possibility I could also join?
I've been looking for a squad that's still working their way up!
I'm 16, Level 34ish, and rank B-. I'm good with octobrush/.52 gal/tentatek.
Oh sure!!! We'd love to have you in our squad!!! I'll PM you a link! Sorry for getting to this so late btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom