• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a EU Squid Squad

LinLin

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4597-1366-6011
Hi guys!
I'm a S+ Forge Splattershot Pro and .52 Gal main from Switzerland. Since I don't have any friends who play Splatoon, I'd like to find an EUsquad to play with ^-^. If you have one that needs one more member please comment!

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hey Lin Lin the splat fam is always open to new members, we are a global clan but do have quite a few EU members including myself, youd be welcome to come hang out with us on our discord server and play some games

LinLin

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4597-1366-6011
Hey Lin Lin the splat fam is always open to new members, we are a global clan but do have quite a few EU members including myself, youd be welcome to come hang out with us on our discord server and play some games
Hi! Thank you for replying, my discord # is 5170.
I hope it's fine if I mostly text chat ^-^

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
We are SquidRisus, a just starting discord server for casual players. We are looking for active players of all levels or ranks. We're from NA and EU so we're a multi regional group. We're nice friendly people who want to have fun playing the game with others. So, if you like to be a part of a new growing group, please join!

https://discord.gg/yKHxfZV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom