• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a fun squad to play with

NNID
benimarucollider
Hello there,

Just looking to see if there are any time-flexible squads out there that I could maybe be part of?
Im not into big Esports or anything, but a squad where I could cooperate well with.

A- rank right now, mostly uses between the N ZAP-89 and Splattershot Pro, I have this habit of defending key areas, can hold my own, can back people up, but have this big problem against sloshers.

Thanks for your time.

DawnDinosaur

Full Squid
NNID
dragonghostangel
I'm happy to join you in a twin squad right now? I'm looking for someone to play with. My rank is A+, I like to use the Luna blaster. :) Let me know!

DawnDinosaur

Full Squid
NNID
dragonghostangel
I'm actually squadding with someone right now sorry! It'd be hard for you to join because otherwise it'd be a tri-squad and we would probably lose against another four!

But for future reference yes just add my NNID. Perhaps we can squad one day (or even soon today!). I play pretty much every day. What time zone are you in?

DawnDinosaur

Full Squid
NNID
dragonghostangel
Hmmm I'm having trouble connecting at the moment. I've made a quad squad if you want to try to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom