Looking for a good squad

Liokamash

Inkling
NNID
Liokamash
Hi, my friend (HH Kirbz) are both looking for a good squad. I will go through both of us, our weapons, rank, ect. First off, i will go through my friend.

HH Kirbz:
Weapons:
1- Kelp Splatterscope
2-Custom E-Litre 3k scope
3- .96 Gal Deco

My Weapons:
1- Carbon Roller
2- .52 Gal
3- Aerospray MG
(I can use both the Aerospray mg and .52 gal at an equal level)

Ranks:
HH Kirbz:
Record: S 87
He is currently hanging around S 46

Me:
Record: S 70
Currently hanging around S 20

Playstyles:
HH Kirbz:
Aggresive. He like to look at the situation (whats in front of him, what he is dealing with), and if it turns out well, he will go in for the attack. He doesnt like to play as a suicidal bomber. He can also play supportive

Me:
Assassin. I like to be everywhere on the map at all times, often camping waiting for the opponent to lower their guard so i can attack. I can also play aggressively, mainly trading though.

Availability:
HH Kirbz
He is mainly available to play almost every dya, but it depends on homework. His timezone is EST. He turns 13 in the middle of october 2016

Me: i cna mainly play on fridays and saturdays, although on school holidays, i can play during the week. Sometimes i can play during the week on school days, but becauss i am in AEST (australian eastern standard time), it really restricts it. I turn 15 at the end of May 2016

We would greatly apprdciate it if you are interested in recruiting us. If you are, comment on this blog

Contact info:
HH Kirbz:
Nnid: coasterstudios
Twitter: Kirbz
Discord: HH Kirbz
Squidboards: HH Kirbz

Me:
Instagram: Liokamash
Nnid: Liokamash
Discord: Liokamash
Twitter: Liokamash
Squidboards: (the account that made this blog)

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
Hello and welcome. You will get better responses and results more than likely if you head down to the Squid Locator section of the forums. Good luck and enjoy.

Liokamash

Inkling
NNID
Liokamash
Hello and welcome. You will get better responses and results more than likely if you head down to the Squid Locator section of the forums. Good luck and enjoy.
Where do i go to find the squid locator section

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom