• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a good squad

Liokamash

Inkling
NNID
Liokamash
Hi, my friend (HH Kirbz) are both looking for a good squad. I will go through both of us, our weapons, rank, ect. First off, i will go through my friend.

HH Kirbz:
Weapons:
1- Kelp Splatterscope
2-Custom E-Litre 3k scope
3- .96 Gal Deco

My Weapons:
1- Carbon Roller
2- .52 Gal
3- Aerospray MG
(I can use both the Aerospray mg and .52 gal at an equal level)

Ranks:
HH Kirbz:
Record: S 87
He is currently hanging around S 46

Me:
Record: S 70
Currently hanging around S 20

Playstyles:
HH Kirbz:
Aggresive. He like to look at the situation (whats in front of him, what he is dealing with), and if it turns out well, he will go in for the attack. He doesnt like to play as a suicidal bomber. He can also play supportive

Me:
Assassin. I like to be everywhere on the map at all times, often camping waiting for the opponent to lower their guard so i can attack. I can also play aggressively, mainly trading though.

Availability:
HH Kirbz
He is mainly available to play almost every dya, but it depends on homework. His timezone is EST. He turns 13 in the middle of october 2016

Me: i cna mainly play on fridays and saturdays, although on school holidays, i can play during the week. Sometimes i can play during the week on school days, but becauss i am in AEST (australian eastern standard time), it really restricts it. I turn 15 at the end of May 2016

We would greatly apprdciate it if you are interested in recruiting us. If you are, comment on this blog

Contact info:
HH Kirbz:
Nnid: coasterstudios
Twitter: Kirbz
Discord: HH Kirbz
Squidboards: HH Kirbz

Me:
Instagram: Liokamash
Nnid: Liokamash
Discord: Liokamash
Twitter: Liokamash
Squidboards: (the account that made this post)

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
All of these about both of you are sounding REALLY promising, however I have to ask about your personalities more if thats alright, for example if we're playing a ranked match, communication and playing the objective is key, we're a clan that likes to have fun, but when the chips are down, we take the game very seriously. all I'm asking is , will we have your full attention skill during ranked battles, because many tend to goof around or not listen once they reach S rank.

My Clan is Lock'n'Splat were a new competitive clan still getting our feet wet and we need the best of the best. http://squidboards.com/groups/lock-n-splat.699/

Liokamash

Inkling
NNID
Liokamash
All of these about both of you are sounding REALLY promising, however I have to ask about your personalities more if thats alright, for example if we're playing a ranked match, communication and playing the objective is key, we're a clan that likes to have fun, but when the chips are down, we take the game very seriously. all I'm asking is , will we have your full attention skill during ranked battles, because many tend to goof around or not listen once they reach S rank.

My Clan is Lock'n'Splat were a new competitive clan still getting our feet wet and we need the best of the best. http://squidboards.com/groups/lock-n-splat.699/
We like to play very seriously. We dont like goofing around, as we know the ins and outs of ranked. However, we do goof around when it is necessary

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
alright then thats good to to know , so possibly this Saturday if you both can make it , we can set up a time for a trial run will do squad ranked battle will play 3 matches if we win 2 our of three you guys are in. My skype is Skythecat47 and hope to be playing with you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom