Looking for a high level squad/people to play with

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
Hi guys, I'm Gaby, 19 years old. Recently I just hit S+ and I was wondering if there's anyone or any squads A+-S+ that could use another person to play Splatoon with?

I main Luna Blaster, but I can also use E liters and most rollers effectively. I'm probably around A+-S level using shooters, and recently I've been working on the gal series the most (specifically the vanilla versions). I live in the USA (EST) and I only speak English fluently (I can sort of hold a conversation in Spanish but not nearly as well as in English). Time-wise, I'm pretty much only available after 12am EST up until 3am on week days, and pretty much any time on weekends (but you'd probably have to let me know in advance). I only have Skype at the moment, but I'm willing to get other voice chat programs if needed.

My NNID is laffysapphy so anyone who wants to can add me, and feel free to pm me for my Skype or other information if you're interested!! Thanks!

TCSmith0812

Full Squid
Hi there, I'm a representative from Bloop Troop and we're a high ranking squad looking for a fourth member. Our main focus is growing as a team, working together towards the common goal of being the best squad around. Just message our creators and we'll definitely take you as long as you use discord during matches, and maybe skype. Your talents will be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom