Looking for a High-Ranked Semi-Competitive Group of Squids

Saeka

Inkling
NNID
shaymincinccino
Hey, currently I am Level 50 and S+. However, I feel like I have a lot to improve that I can't accomplish on my own, and overall it's more fun to play with friends. I would like to play with a group of players that are around S/S+ mainly to improve my skills and also have some fun in squads without having to worry about one's rank. My activity depends solely on school. Sometimes I'm active and sometimes I'm not which is why I am hesitant about joining a competitive clan to improve. I usually play the Custom Range Blaster, Carbon Roller, and Luna Blaster, but I definitely want to get better at all weapons to the level of S+ instead of a select few. My timezone is EST and I'm usually available right after school on certain days or on weekends ^^.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
would you be interested in starting a team with me? i am an s+99 charger main. you can reply or dm me on discord @LAX#7833

angsebmer

Inkling
NNID
angsebmer
would you be interested in playing with me? My favorite weapon is chargers but i like shooters too, but im definitely trying to get better with more weapons, you can reach me on discord @angsebmer

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
would you be interested in playing with me? My favorite weapon is chargers but i like shooters too, but im definitely trying to get better with more weapons, you can reach me on discord @angsebmer
how about us 3 form a team?

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
I would be down for that we should talk on skype or something so we can decide details
we need one more and you should probably get discord because thats what most people have

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
okay i think my discord sever name is angsebmer
if you want me to join the server youll have to create an invite which ill teach you how to do tomorrow. for now i just need your discord username and number

angsebmer

Inkling
NNID
angsebmer
if you want me to join the server youll have to create an invite which ill teach you how to do tomorrow. for now i just need your discord username and number
angsebmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom