• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Looking for a little practice for Splatoon 3?

MsMementoMori

Inkling
It’s Ms. Memento here, and I’m a small time Splatoon/Ninjala streamer. For a while I’ve had the idea of wanting to hold a competitive Splatoon weekly tournament on my twitch channel. I’ve wanted to get more into the competitive aspect of the game and brush up on my commentary skills. I’ve dubbed the tournament “Warhol Weekly” to fit with the art history theme. And I’m holding the first one tomorrow at 8pm est.
So here’s the details for it. Right now because I’m a small streamer, I’m only doing 4 teams in total, so 16 spots. You can sign up as an individual or as a team. If you sign as an individual I will get you in contact with other single players so you can hash out on how to go about forming teams. Please note that for individuals, that I will take priority of teams over individuals when it comes to filling out the 16 people quota. Ex. If 4 teams signed up, and only 2 individual people signed up, then I will be picking the teams. So it’s not a guarantee that you’re in, but you’ll be able to sign up for that next week when the form is open again :) Lastly, as of right now there are no prizes, but I hoped to change that in the future. Here’s the sign up sheet, so you can get a little practice in! https://t.co/18KfGpXUtf?amp=1

MsMementoMori

Inkling
UPDATE: We only need 2 more individuals OR 1 more team to sign up and we’ll be good to go tonight at 8pm est!

MsMementoMori

Inkling
I announced on twitter, but will say it here. The 4 teams in the weekly will be awarded a certain amount of points. The top 8 teams that reach 36+ points by the fall/winter will be invited to a bigger tournament and win real prizes. 1st gets 4 pts, 2nd gets 3, 3rd gets 2, and 4th gets 1. So try your best to enter weekly to have a shot at the invite!!! You can sign up for this Sunday’s weekly https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9cuwfmGYqyGweHX1P171XKZutEqpIL65ECa5IhQXa3IH4qA/viewform

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom