Looking for a new friend? (⌒-⌒; )

NNID
KaiAedyn
Hi, guys! Kai here.

As the title says, I'm looking for a new friend... and maybe you are too! I want to exchange our NNiDs!

I little bit about my Splatoon life:

I main the Octobrush, Krak-On-Splat roller, Sploosh-Ø-Matic Neo, and the Bento Splatterscope.

Currently I am a squid trying to get from A+ to S. Any tips?

If you want to 1v1 me that would help too! My NNiD is KaiAedyn. Thanks for reading!

-Star

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I'd be up for playing sometime! My NNID is Mikaya06! Feel free to add me! I also have discord for communication, so if you have it also, I can give you my ID.

I'm S rank and I main a variety of weapons. The EU splatfest is currently on, so we can only do PB for the moment. :3

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Sounds like you're an assassin for the most part. Probably a good one, if you're A+. My only real tip is to know all the best ways to get from point A to point B, so you can meet up with opponents and blow their minds :P

NNID
KaiAedyn
I'd be up for playing sometime! My NNID is Mikaya06! Feel free to add me! I also have discord for communication, so if you have it also, I can give you my ID.

I'm S rank and I main a variety of weapons. The EU splatfest is currently on, so we can only do PB for the moment. :3
I added you on Skype. Please accept my request! :D

Sounds like you're an assassin for the most part. Probably a good one, if you're A+. My only real tip is to know all the best ways to get from point A to point B, so you can meet up with opponents and blow their minds :p
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into it and use the Recon feature to plan out strategies and forms of movement. I'm looking into maining the E-Liter right now, so... yea. Haha, x3.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't think this is the best area for this, I'm sure there's already threads for meeting up with people and it would probably be better in the social section.

Naikat

Inkling
NNID
AgentLoy
Hey, I main the Octobrush as well! I'm also an S rank if you wanted to know.
Here's my NNID if you wanna add me: AgentLoy
My in-game name: -+ǂ+ǂ+-
See ya! ;D

Tothefridge

Inkling
NNID
MedivalSquirtle
Hi I'm not that high in levels but I was wondering if anyone would want to be friends?
My network id is MedivalSquirtle

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I can't really help you with the ranked thing since I only do ranked when i'm in the mood, however I am fairly talented with the Splattershot Jr. and Octobrush (imo)
I'm more than willing to do turf wars if you want to add me, since that's what I primarily play.
My ingame name is Japanese, but don't let that throw you off, I am an american player! My NNID is GrandDoomer.

My level may be low, but I hope you don't judge on that. I have a lv. 48 alt- but it's no longer my main for reasons I've said in other threads. (I think it'd be weird if I repeated myself over and over when it's kinda really personal stuff).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom