Looking for A rank members (2) for a new squad! [Full]

botness.

Inkling
NNID
Botness
My friend and I are looking for others who we could start a serious ranked squad with. We are definitely looking to play ranked 4-queues and private battles online, and maybe some tournament play(?). Our ideal team would be optimistic and competitive, but not to the point of anger. We want to have fun more than anything else, but we still want to win.

We would prefer teammates in at least the "A+ to A-" range, and who work well in a team. Here are some other requirements and or preferences:

-Can get or has Skype or other third-party apps for in-game chat (i.e. Discord)

-Can play pretty much anytime, mostly on weekends (We live in the US Central timezone, so assess accordingly)

-Preferably someone nice :)

As for weapons and gear, we don't really care (as long as you're decent with them). We will be playing ranked mostly, but if need be, turf war too.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
A little about ourselves:

My NNID: Botness || Rank: A || Weapon: Splatterscope

Friend's NNID: jnum12345 || Rank: A || Weapon: Octoshot Replica

EDIT: I will not be available from June 3rd until August 12th, due to camp, but can play anytime before or after.

Last edited:

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
My friend and I are looking for others who we could start a serious ranked squad with. We are definitely looking to play ranked 4-queues and private battles online, and maybe some tournament play(?). Our ideal team would be optimistic and competitive, but not to the point of anger. We want to have fun more than anything else, but we still want to win.

We would prefer teammates in at least the "A+ to A-" range, and who work well in a team. Here are some other requirements and or preferences:

-Can play pretty much anytime, mostly on weekends (We live in the US Central timezone, so assess accordingly)

As for weapons and gear, we don't really care (as long as you're decent with them). We will be playing ranked mostly, but if need be, turf war too.

EDIT: I will not be available from June 3rd until August 12th, due to camp, but can play anytime before or after.
Hey there!

If you want to play some competitive splatoon we would love to have you at eTernity. We currently have three members and are in the A-S+ range. if you and your friend are interested, contact me on Skype: theawesomemicah

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

botness.

Inkling
NNID
Botness
Hey there!

If you want to play some competitive splatoon we would love to have you at eTernity. We currently have three members and are in the A-S+ range. if you and your friend are interested, contact me on Skype: theawesomemicah

Hope to hear from you soon! :)
I just saw your post (http://squidboards.com/threads/jp-a...her-for-eternity-for-competitive-squad.24540/) and unfortunately neither I nor my friend will be able to join eTernity, mostly due to time zone issues (we live in a place about 12 hours different from Australia, which is seemingly where you live) and also the fact that only one of us would be able to join. Thanks for the offer, and hopefully we'll be able to play sometimes.

Sorry again.

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
I just saw your post (http://squidboards.com/threads/jp-a...her-for-eternity-for-competitive-squad.24540/) and unfortunately neither I nor my friend will be able to join eTernity, mostly due to time zone issues (we live in a place about 12 hours different from Australia, which is seemingly where you live) and also the fact that only one of us would be able to join. Thanks for the offer, and hopefully we'll be able to play sometimes.

Sorry again.
Thanks for the reply, just recently I have recruited some players from America (which is seemingly where you live) So you would have people in your timezone. If you're willing to reconsider this decision, please contact me.

KillerKrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
q_hill73

I can join. I'll give you more information about me on Skype. My Skype is Q_Hill73

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Me and @Mich would like to join! I'm A and she's S. My timezone is CEST and hers is PST. I hope we can both join!

Last edited:

DangerMan

Inkling
NNID
DangerMan
Add me on skype or send me a pm if you are down to play some matches

Level: 36
Current Role/Weapon: N-Zap with echo-locator in everything except splat zones, in splat zones I use the 3-round burst with kraken
NNID: DangerMan

EXTRA: psn is brendan-carell

botness.

Inkling
NNID
Botness
Add me on skype or send me a pm if you are down to play some matches

Level: 36
Current Role/Weapon: N-Zap with echo-locator in everything except splat zones, in splat zones I use the 3-round burst with kraken
NNID: DangerMan

EXTRA: psn is brendan-carell
sorry but it seems we are full

KillerKrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
q_hill73
Botness, you messaged me on Skype, then never replied again, I would like to join seeing as I was one of the first people to respond to your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom