Inkling
NNID
le_rizzle
Name: I don't really have a name in-game, I usually just pick something random
Country UK (GMT)
Skype ID: le_rizzle
NNID: le_rizzle | KRIIIIII
--------
Main weapon(s): Kelp Splatterscope / I tend to use everything every now and again.
--------
A bit more about me:
I've been a gamer for a good number of years now and I have a lot of experience with many different multiplayer strategy games so I'm definitely able to pick up games quickly in a team-based environment. I study during the week and I work as a chef during the weekend however that doesn't stop be from being available most afternoons unless other obligations get in the way. I try to play as much as I can but I'll always put real-life in front of any game so I'm looking for a much more relaxed clan.

I'm able to call in any match I play and would encourage it because it allows me to get to know my team better and make plays which will be the most beneficial to my teammates. I also use Skype almost constantly when I'm home so I'm very easy to contact and communicate with.

--------
What I'd look for in a team:
Skill level doesn't matter to me. I want a clan that's established and doesn't focus solely on winning. I play games for fun and enjoyment so having a team who wants to have fun, make friends and have a good time is much more ideal for me. I'd also hope (but not require) that a lot of the members be above the age of 13/14 as I tend to get along better with people who are closer to my own age.

I also have to mention again that I work 7 days a week, be it either my degree or at my job. This means that I may not be able to play every day. There may even be periods of about a week long where I have to really focus on a project and my time will get taken to do that. On the most part I will be active and try to contribute however I'd like a team who wont get on my back if I have a week out of the game (I will notify the team when these things pop up).

--------

Thanks for reading.

FinInfinite

Inkling
NNID
FinInfinite
I think Sniper, no Sniping! would be good for you. We are a semicasual team for players with skill, but not enough time. There are a plethora of players who are fairly good at this game, but can't dedicate as much time to this game as they would like. As SNS's leader, I am trying to congregate as many of these players as possible so that a member could get a Quad Squad going at any time (infinitely preferable to solo queue), even if other squad members are asleep!
We have quite a few active players and are constantly gaining new members, but are currently looking for more EU players and you would be perfect! If you want to learn more, our recruitment thread is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom