Looking for a S/S+ player who can voice chat

rakzr310

Inkling
NNID
rakzr310
Hi. My name is Kas, a 21yo Japanese player, and I'm looking for someone over 18yo I can play with while using skype/discord to practice speaking English. I'm in S+ so rank S/S+ is preferred, but anything above A is fine as long as we can lose and still have fun.
By the way, I'm using crappy Apple earpods to voice chat, so please don't worry about your equipments.
If you're interested, feel free to hit me up. Looking forward to hear from you!

discord:rakzr310 #9889

Last edited:

nicky

Inkling
NNID
gardner.nt
Hey, I saw you also posted in Hayley's Comet recruit thread. I'm an S charger and would love to play sometime. I have finals this week, but in a week I will be totally free!

NNID: gardner.nt
Discord: nicky

Feel free to add me! I'll accept as soon as I can

LnkCld

Inkling
NNID
LnkCld
Hey, feel free to add me as well. I'm S+, late 20s. I'd add you on discord, but I don't see your name on there.

Discord: LnkCld#8364

I've added you on Skype, but try to add me on discord.

Last edited:

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hello there the grand E is here at your serves long term veteran competitive player here also if your looking for a team fell free to join the Newly run United inklings team :D

rakzr310

Inkling
NNID
rakzr310
Hey, I saw you also posted in Hayley's Comet recruit thread. I'm an S charger and would love to play sometime. I have finals this week, but in a week I will be totally free!

NNID: gardner.nt
Discord: nicky

Feel free to add me! I'll accept as soon as I can
Hi, thanks for the reply! Tried adding you on discord, but couldn't find your ID. Can you send me a request? My ID is rakzr310#9889

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
If you're interested in voice chatting in Japanese let me know. My squadmate and I have been looking for other Japanese people who can play during the US evening time together. :) It's our dream to do a quad squad with voice chat in Japanese. He's S+ and I'm just an S. We're both Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom