Looking for a Splatoon 1 team!

Marl

Inkling
NNID
Iviesyllis
Hiya, I'm still looking for either a semi-competitive or casual team that will not require movement to Splatoon 2 upon release (I don't have a Switch). A little info:

Name: Marl / Marlene
IGN: bad sniper
Discord:
marl•#8444
Main Weapon(s): :wst_charge_longscp00:, :wst_shot_precision01:, & Bento Splatterscope.

If there are still (not-too competitive) teams out there willing to recruit for Splatoon 1, please shoot me a dm on discord or reply to this thread. thank you so much for reading uwu~

NNID
HowDoesYouDo
I dont have a team but im kinda bored playing with only japanese players. Im not too competitive but im at S as of today. My NNID is HowDoesYouDo if you want to add me. My name is simon, my ign is simon, im newly S rank, and pretty good with any splatter shots or rollers.

linkll14

Inkling
I'm on the search for a team trying to get into competitive splattoon main the carbon roller. Looking to get splattoon 2 once I have the money. Would love to join

Lightsteel

Inkling
NNID
Zerex89
Hello, I am getting into competitive splatoon. I am currently a really low rank because randoms suck. (like its tower control they are riding it its almost to our base and my team is inking mid >:( ) I don't have a switch and most likely will not have one for a while. I am not sure what times i on but if i get people to play with i can arrange so i can be on at certain times. I want to do this on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom