• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Squad, anything is fine

arkibthedingus

Inkling
NNID
ArkibTheDingus
. I guess I'll just list stuff about me:
  • My NNID is ArkibTheDingus
  • Located in the East Coast
  • I mainly use the Aerospray RG for for RM, SZ, TW, and the Slash-o-matic for TC
  • Level 39 right now, A- in ranked
  • Can use skype for voice/text chat
  • Pretty much on daily
  • I play pretty offensively in TC, and a good support in SZ. In RM, I tend to be the one who moves the RM, but I can definitely help protect.
  • Also capable of using some rollers and Slosher
  • Willing to play both competitively and casually
  • Looking to learn new tactics and make some new squid buds!

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
  • I mainly use the Aerospray RG for for RM, SZ, TW, and the Slash-o-matic for TC
  • Pretty much on daily
  • I play pretty offensively in TC, and a good support in SZ. In RM, I tend to be the one who moves the RM, but I can definitely help protect.
Hello if your looking for a squad, mines might be the right one for your expectations. Please look at the link below for more information.

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/#post-81087

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
  • Pretty much on daily
You can add me. I'm casually competitive. I definitely want to rank up and improve but need to be willing to tough out the losses also.
NNID Jinx129
Skype Jinxt.129506

arkibthedingus

Inkling
NNID
ArkibTheDingus
You can add me. I'm casually competitive. I definitely want to rank up and improve but need to be willing to tough out the losses also.
NNID Jinx129
Skype Jinxt.129506
WIll add you right now, are you down to play right now?

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
No sorry, working. Have to pay the bills!

I'm available after 6 p.m. CST, or 7 your time. The first thing I usually do when I get home is open up the laptop, instant Skype. So if you are available just send a message. Thanks!

Edit: my hobbies are also Smash and Splatoon. lol

arkibthedingus

Inkling
NNID
ArkibTheDingus
No sorry, working. Have to pay the bills!

I'm available after 6 p.m. CST, or 7 your time. The first thing I usually do when I get home is open up the laptop, instant Skype. So if you are available just send a message. Thanks!

Edit: my hobbies are also Smash and Splatoon. lol
Yeah i'm down to play at 7 if you want, just comment back here when you can if you're down!

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Can I join in 2? =)
NNID: Malakbel

E: Skype = mjgamer
I'd say that would be fine if we are just going to do turf wars, but if we want to do ranked, we need to have a 4th. When you do Tri Squad, most likely you go against a quad squad. I'm already disadvantaged enough with my SDs and all! lol

I'm sure we can find a fourth. I don't have access to my Skype from work, but I know of 2 or 3 people that would prob play.

I think I already have you on my friend list and Skype, right?

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
I'd say that would be fine if we are just going to do turf wars, but if we want to do ranked, we need to have a 4th. When you do Tri Squad, most likely you go against a quad squad. I'm already disadvantaged enough with my SDs and all! lol

I'm sure we can find a fourth. I don't have access to my Skype from work, but I know of 2 or 3 people that would prob play.

I think I already have you on my friend list and Skype, right?
Yeah, let's form a squad, I'd rather do ranked!
I added you Jinxt, I haven't added arkib on skype yet though.
My Skype ID = mjgamer.

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
Btw, I think I'm confused. 7 CST right? I thought CEST :'), and right now it's 7:45 CEST. So my bad, I still like to add you guys and maybe we can play sometime, but I'm from Europe. When you are going to play, I'll be sleeping most likely.

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Btw, I think I'm confused. 7 CST right? I thought CEST :'), and right now it's 7:45 CEST. So my bad, I still like to add you guys and maybe we can play sometime, but I'm from Europe. When you are going to play, I'll be sleeping most likely.
Bummer! Maybe on the weekends, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom