Looking for a Squad/Group~

Raziel

Inkling
NNID
LadyDrache
Hello~

I'm Raziel, new to the forum, but not to Splatoon. I've had the game for a while now, and am currently level 29, but since I'm playing right now I'll be 30 soon. My Rank is B - I'm afraid I have a hard time in Ranked since I despise Tower Control and only ever seem to catch it or Rainmaker when I really prefer Splatzones.

Anyway - I would like to join a Squad or group, preferably one with more than four members total so we don't always have to be online at the precisely same time and can mix-and-match, but I'm also down for setting dates for training or precise meetings. My main weapon is the N-Zap '89 right now, but the Slosher and Krak-On Roller are just as important to me. I used to use the Aerospray RG, but have kind of dropped it now, and on some maps, the Splattershot Pro actually comes in handy. I'm a total noob with all kinds of chargers, though maybe if someone likes teaching, they could instruct me - I'd love to use them, but I'm just so bad.

I'm fairly active though I sometimes take longer breaks (a week or so) because I have nobody to play with and Dragon Age becomes more interesting~ I'm in Europe, but I don't mind staying up late or getting up early. Time Zones rarely matter to me.
I would like to keep in Contact via Skype as well as the forum - Skype can be used for calling while playing together, too. I'm open to new suggestions about keeping in touch and voice-chat, but I would prefer to not spend any money.

So just drop me a message either in this thread or via PM - I would prefer this thread, though.

If any of you are also alone and looking for a Squad/Group, I would not at all mind creating one, but maybe a group has a place for me, too~

SilentKat

Inkling
NNID
shadowbro8
I too am looking for a squad, idk if you want to squad up just the two of us my nnid is shadowbro8 and skype is silent-kat

Raziel

Inkling
NNID
LadyDrache
'Ello~ I just found a squad in the Squad Social - maybe check them out, too? I'm very sorry~ Hope you find an awesome squad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom