Looking for a squad or just new friends to play with!

Catandaguin

Inkling
NNID
DJReku
Hi everyone!

As the title says, I’m looking to join a squad! Currently level 18, rank A- 70. I’m a low level only because I played up to level 35 on a friend’s game so I had to restart when I got my own, lol

I main the N-Zap ‘85/’89 but I’m able to switch to something else if necessary!

Another thing that I would love to have is a group/voice chat, whether it be on skype or discord or whatever. I’m on PST, but I have a really bad sleep schedule so I’m pretty much able to play whenever I’m needed.

So if you’re looking for a new member for your squad, please let me know! I would love to hear from you!!

NNID: DJReku

3rdparty

Inkling
NNID
PUNPUNONODERA
i've been on the hunt for my own squad as well, but i've also been trying to find squid pals who don't mind playing/partying/talking about splatoon and what not... my NNID is listed in my profile if you want to add me + my skype is crimeliker.

i'm a level 43 B rank multi-weapon wielder, but my favorites are the splattershot series, jet/dual squelcher and any of those fun buckets! i'm also experimenting with the krak-on roller and inkbrushers. i can also be a feisty splattershot if needed! i'm looking to get better and build competitive skill, but im not very serious about it at all.

i too, sleep poorly and sparingly, and therefore am available pretty much whenever. i'm on CT so i'm just +1 from you. :ability_swimspeed: gl on your search for squads and squids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom