Looking for a squad. S+ for hire.

RedgemSoda

Inkster Jr.
Hi name's Redge or Soda and I'm looking for a squad. I'm a level 41 Rank S+ and I live on the EST time zone. Im just looking for an active squad. I can stream and record Splatoon content. Umm I don't know what else to put other than I mainly play on the weekends. Learning to be a Jack of trades ummm....

Yeah Squid for hire....

You probably have seen me as these names in Splatoon: Redgem, AS-A Redge, and RedgemSoda.

Edit: Hi! Hello. So yeah no luck in finding a squad yet so let me explain further. I'm either looking for a competive squad or a casual squad. I honestly don't care much for age but if your a squad looking for a certain age then I'm sixteen years of age. Yes I'm young, no I didn't cheat my way up the ranks.
Go a bit down and there's a response on what weapons I go to usually. In terms of what role I play it differs between modes. Aggressive (when no one is pushing) and supportive in RM and TC. Just plain Aggressive and flank in SZ.
Now that's out of the way I'm still for hire and this sentence will be crossed when I find a squad.

Last edited:

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Can you join the swimming Dees? We only have 3 members so far and could use another

RedgemSoda

Inkster Jr.
Bumping thread. I'm still available for hire.

I do have a Discord and I do have a mic so I can talk to people.

In terms of weapons don't have a usual main but in terms most times played its Splatershot, Splatershot Pro, Splat Charger, Splaterscope, Nosselnose L-3 (all both Variants), and E-liter 3K (both scope and non-scope (just the normal varient))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom