Looking for a Squad (splatoon 2)

xXPinkXx

Inkling
NNID
Peacegirllisa
Hey there, my name is lisa (Peacegirllisa/Peacegirl) :p

I am looking for a squad. I wanna play with some people who know what they are doing and who I can communicate with. Don't worry I can also play for fun. But when I need to be serious I will be a serious player in the field.

Info:

My time zone - Europe (Brussels) GTM

Current level:
  • Level - 24
Current ranks:
  • Splatzones - B+
  • Tower Control - A
  • Rainmaker - A
Main weapons (top 3):
  1. Sniper (splatcharger) :wst_charge_normal00:
  2. Inkbrush/ (Tri) Slosher :wst_roller_brushmini00:
  3. Jet Squelcher :wst_shot_long00:
Contacts:

I have Skype, a discord or you contact me here.

Thank you and have a woomy day ;)

Last edited:

RainbowOni

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6643-4364-0032
There's an upcoming mini Tournament if you're interested. I'm requiring to make a Squad of four people. Now this will only be temporary team but if we end up syncing pretty well than maybe we can talk about forming an actual Squad and doing future tournaments even serious ones. I'm also trying to get involve in the competitive field too. I'm mostly looking for people who'll spend a large amount of time on the game with me and put fourth the effort to improve. Here's my discord RainbowOni#8524

xXPinkXx

Inkling
NNID
Peacegirllisa
There's an upcoming mini Tournament if you're interested. I'm requiring to make a Squad of four people. Now this will only be temporary team but if we end up syncing pretty well than maybe we can talk about forming an actual Squad and doing future tournaments even serious ones. I'm also trying to get involve in the competitive field too. I'm mostly looking for people who'll spend a large amount of time on the game with me and put fourth the effort to improve. Here's my discord RainbowOni#8524
You can put me down as one, if you come back with 3 more people. I will see how it will go from there. :)

RainbowOni

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6643-4364-0032
You can put me down as one, if you come back with 3 more people. I will see how it will go from there. :)
There's actually one person on my team. One considering, and I suppose you considering as well. That's a total for an entire squad. Of course we'll do a few training to see how we work together.

RainbowOni

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6643-4364-0032
Actually good news. I have three people so far. So what do you think?

viergelenker

Inkling
NNID
viergelenker
Hey guys i‘m S+1 in Tower Control and Splat zones, S in Rainmaker. I‘m level 29 right now and would love to play with someone who doesn‘t take the game too serious but has some skills. I can only play during the week, weekends are difficult. I‘m from Germany btw. Friend code: SW-8139-8752-5014
Don‘t worry i play splatoon in english, this screenshot is from my smartphone which is in german. First one is splatzones, second tower control, thrid rainmaker :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/auogg6llgl8fmpr/Screenshot_2017-08-18-19-18-25.png?dl=0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom