• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad to join

Ami

Inkling
NNID
colorful_ami
I am currently a B- rank at a level 50 and very active on the game.
I main both N-Zaps, Soda Slosher, Areospray RG, Krak-on Roller, and I just picked up the Octobrush. I also snipe, but it is by far my weakest weapon.

I have been playing turf wars with close friends for a long time while staying away from ranked. Now I want to take the step into competitive play. I have been working on increasing my rank, but it difficult to do when playing with random strangers because of no voice chat capabilities. My rank had gone up and down several times.

I am looking for a squad that is willing to take me under their wing and not be afraid to give constructive criticism. After all I want to get better. Also I ant to join a squad that does not take the game too seriously when just hanging out with one another in the game to relax or just have fun after practices/ scrims/ squad battles etc.

I have both skype and discord so I am willing to use which ever one the squad prefers.

flamestar6

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
would you be interested in joining emerald blaze??
the discord thing is unavailable to me so until i get it squidboards is what we use to talk
members are little low do to the higher clans.are squad is competitive and casual

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom