Looking for a Squad to play in ranked.

Zhadgon

Inkling
NNID
Zhadgon
I can adapt very well, if you need of someone to play a roll in your squad I will do it, mainly use distance weapons but if you need someone for close battles I can do that to. I am ranked "B" in individual score, still going for the S+ but it will take me sometime, I play mostly at night but if you need me in the evenings I will try to be there, not much to say, if you want to know something more just ask.

.n_n.

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
I can adapt very well, if you need of someone to play a roll in your squad I will do it, mainly use distance weapons but if you need someone for close battles I can do that to. I am ranked "B" in individual score, still going for the S+ but it will take me sometime, I play mostly at night but if you need me in the evenings I will try to be there, not much to say, if you want to know something more just ask.

.n_n.
Hello!
I too adapt well to all weapons. Currently am S rank. I'd like to add and play with you to help any way i can and generally have fun. I'm available in the evenings.

Zhadgon

Inkling
NNID
Zhadgon
Hello!
I too adapt well to all weapons. Currently am S rank. I'd like to add and play with you to help any way i can and generally have fun. I'm available in the evenings.
Excellent I will send you a friend request and lets play together.

.n_n.

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
I'd be happy to join your squad. Currently A+ rank.

I don't have skype or any form of communication, but I'm willing to get it.

I don't really have a solud schedule since my wii u is hooked up to the living room t.v, but I'll probably be able to play at 11 pm everyday whenever my family is sleeping.

Zhadgon

Inkling
NNID
Zhadgon
I'd be happy to join your squad. Currently A+ rank.

I don't have skype or any form of communication, but I'm willing to get it.

I don't really have a solud schedule since my wii u is hooked up to the living room t.v, but I'll probably be able to play at 11 pm everyday whenever my family is sleeping.
Right now I do not have any squad, but maybe we can play together sometime? What do you think.

.n_n.

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I'm always looking for people to form a squad with. Would like to have numerous people so there is always a quad squad available.

Malakbel

Inkling
NNID
Malakbel
I'm always looking for people to form a squad with. Would like to have numerous people so there is always a quad squad available.
me2
Just add me on skype: mjgamer
Or send me a message on the forums, I'll try to come back regularly to this sub-forum and check updates so I can add people

Mvp__95

Inkling
NNID
Mvp-95
For everyone above that is still interested in looking for a squad, my squad, The Dream Team, is accepting members for ranked sessions! We can work with everyone's schedule, considering that we are a very active crew. Please leave me a message or a reply for more information if you're interested in joining The Dream Team ^__^

Zhadgon

Inkling
NNID
Zhadgon
me2
Just add me on skype: mjgamer
Or send me a message on the forums, I'll try to come back regularly to this sub-forum and check updates so I can add people
For everyone above that is still interested in looking for a squad, my squad, The Dream Team, is accepting members for ranked sessions! We can work with everyone's schedule, considering that we are a very active crew. Please leave me a message or a reply for more information if you're interested in joining The Dream Team ^__^
Thank you so much all, I have send to all of you friends requests, lets play together.

.n_n.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom