• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Squad :)

PSI Dude

Inkling
NNID
MiiConnor
Hi I'm PSI Dude and I'm looking for a squad to join nothing too hardcore but something easy fun and enjoyable. I'm in the C+ Rank and I'm level 14 online. NNID is MiiConnor

RNGDKNG

Inkling
NNID
BigBrownGuy
Hey I'm a LVL 33, Rank B, NNID is BigBrownGuy. Maybe we can twin sometime? What weapon/s do you play?

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
hi you two elemental knights would love to have you both, we are a fairly new low to mid ranked squad, we like to practice together when we can and are now delving into the world of scrims, any casual squids are welcome and we chat on discord, the link is https://discord.gg/0lOiV1VyCnHjqinI so hop on and say hi

antlererr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
antlererr
Hi, I am a C+ level 26 because of afk people I was on B+ but as I mentioned already the afk players so I'd love to join you!

NNID: antlererr

PSI Dude

Inkling
NNID
MiiConnor
Hey I'm a LVL 33, Rank B, NNID is BigBrownGuy. Maybe we can twin sometime? What weapon/s do you play?
Sure Friday Saturday ir Sunday some time. I main the splash-o-matic. Twinning sounds fun. Something i haven't got the chance to get to yet.

PSI Dude

Inkling
NNID
MiiConnor
hi you two elemental knights would love to have you both, we are a fairly new low to mid ranked squad, we like to practice together when we can and are now delving into the world of scrims, any casual squids are welcome and we chat on discord, the link is https://discord.gg/0lOiV1VyCnHjqinI so hop on and say hi
Sure sounds like something I'd love to join. I'll try to get Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom