• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad!

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Hi there!
I'm new to the competitive scene here on squidboards, currently searching for a team.
My rank varies between S and S+ and I love using the custom range blaster (as you might see from my profile pic), but can handle a variety of weapons, except very close range weapons. Hence, I like playing carefully, occasionally flanking when the time is right, but usually playing more of a support role, pressuring the enemies.
I sometimes play after school in the afternoon, but mostly on weekends. I'm rather calm (as in: I don't swear a lot ;)) and would like to do scrims regularly and maybe even attend tournaments every now and then with a fun but skilled team.
I'm 16 years old and live in Germany (MEZ/CET, so UTC +1).
I mostly use Skype when chatting, but I have an account on Discord as well. My NNID is "Chrischa".
Okay that's all, thanks for checking out my thread and I am looking forward to your reply!
CageR out.

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey CageR! Saw you in another thread so I decided to check yours out XD. I'm from turquoise salt, a relatively new clan but we've started to play in tournaments now. We're always looking for new players and believe you would be a great addition to the team. The problem is most of us are NA players so we'd have a tough time playing with you on weekdays, (Six hours ahead from EST, 9 for CST) although since you're usually free on weekends it might work out well. Our team does weekly practices to improve our skill and callouts which also helps deepen the bond we all have. We also have a discord and skype chat for playing in. We know you deserve a good team, and that team is Turquoise Salt. Anyways if you're interested, feel free to PM me or contact me on skype (sharkeshatho) Hope to hear from you soon!

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
Hello, I got your message, and yes we're still recruiting members, my time zone is Pacific times and other members are EST, if you wish to join we will set up a trial run to see how well you play. I will add you to my skype and just let me know what time would be good for you to do the trial. my skypename is Skythecat47

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom