• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Squad ~

Camster

Inkling
NNID
radicamilo
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a Squad to grow and get better with. I won't join just anyone but I'm also not looking for like super high tier Squads. I want to join people who are familiar with the competitive scene and can help me practice to become a better player than I currently am! Also would like people to be a bit on the more mature side and won't care if I drop a random F bomb for getting splatted or something, heh.

Availability: Mon-Thu (12 PM EST-4 PM EST / 8 PM EST - 4 AM EST), Fri (All day), Weekend (Always)
Main Weapon(s): Tentatek Splattershot, .52 gal Deco, Inkbrush, (trying) Kelp Splat Charger
Contact: Skype (ikeeruption) or Discord (not sure how exactly to get my username but I have that too lol)
Voice Chat: Yes.

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Hey, how's your Kelp Splat Chargering? We're looking for a second charger to join our squad, the Watch Me Whiprays. I see it's not your primary weapon, but that's actually fine. We have one charger main who's really good, we'd just like to add a second one for extra support. And the fact that you can play other weapons well is bonus.

Our squad is super chill and fun-loving, but we are going competitive, starting with Leagues Under the Ink. I actually formed the squad with the vision of creating a group made up of not the best players, but rather players who wanted to grow and improve together. You can check out our Squad post here for more info about us.

You sound like you'd be a good fit for us, so if you're interested in joining up with us, let me know and we'll set up a tryout with you!

Camster

Inkling
NNID
radicamilo
Hey, how's your Kelp Splat Chargering? We're looking for a second charger to join our squad, the Watch Me Whiprays. I see it's not your primary weapon, but that's actually fine. We have one charger main who's really good, we'd just like to add a second one for extra support. And the fact that you can play other weapons well is bonus.

Our squad is super chill and fun-loving, but we are going competitive, starting with Leagues Under the Ink. I actually formed the squad with the vision of creating a group made up of not the best players, but rather players who wanted to grow and improve together. You can check out our Squad post here for more info about us.

You sound like you'd be a good fit for us, so if you're interested in joining up with us, let me know and we'll set up a tryout with you!
Well it's not terrible by any means. My aim is pretty decent, I just need to work on where to place myself when I'm sniping and how to not be completely obvious. I'm fine with being some extra support but if your current charger is really good I'd like some pointers! I'm interested.

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
I'm sure our guy would be happy to help you out with some tips. In fact, he's the one who specifically requested we look into getting a second charger. I'll send you a PM about maybe getting a tryout set up! Thanks for the interest! :D

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a Squad to grow and get better with. I won't join just anyone but I'm also not looking for like super high tier Squads. I want to join people who are familiar with the competitive scene and can help me practice to become a better player than I currently am! Also would like people to be a bit on the more mature side and won't care if I drop a random F bomb for getting splatted or something, heh.

Availability: Mon-Thu (12 PM EST-4 PM EST / 8 PM EST - 4 AM EST), Fri (All day), Weekend (Always)
Main Weapon(s): Tentatek Splattershot, .52 gal Deco, Inkbrush, (trying) Kelp Splat Charger
Contact: Skype (ikeeruption) or Discord (not sure how exactly to get my username but I have that too lol)
Voice Chat: Yes.
If you are still looking, you can give us view. http://squidboards.com/groups/the-salt-minds.868/
Our group activity takes place on discord so there isn't anything posted here other than the rules. Take a look and if you are interested submit a request to join and I'll PM the application to you. Thanks!

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
Hello, I think you'd fit right in with our group because just the same we are trying to get better and grow as a squad, team coordination is the biggest up hill battle for us but we're making it work, one of our members just reached S rank the other day, most of our members are A to S , I am the founder of the group http://squidboards.com/groups/lock-n-splat.699/ we squad, and practice everyday if enough people cam play, ( we're a group of 7 so still kind of fresh ) so if your interested in joining, heres my skype Skythecat47 and will preform a trial run.

hope to hear back from you : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom