Looking for a Squad!

AriasFantasy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ariasfantasy
Hello! My name's Ari, and I'm looking for a home. I'm not the best player out there, but I'm willing to work hard for any team that'll take me. I'm currently B+ 70 (dc's are great) and experimenting with different weapons and play styles. The one thing that'll probably get most it that I'm a student, so my hours are limited. I'm sorry if that's a turn-away, but thanks for getting this far regardless!!

Name: Aria (but just Ari works!!)
Favorite Weapons: Zink Mini Splatling, :wst_shot_heavy01: :wst_shot_gravity00::wst_shot_expert00:
Working on: Luna Neo, Octobrush Nouveau, :wst_shot_explong00: :wst_shot_precision00:
Timezone: UCT -6 (American Central Time) (I'm at school until about 3:00pm my time)
Other: I don't have any experience in working with an organized squad, so I'll probably be lost for a while. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I'm not very good at rainmaker, and my mic is pretty bad. I plan on getting a new one soon, though! I have a skype and a discord. I'm also a minor, so I apologize for that as well.

Sorry about the length, but I wasn't sure what's relevant to you guys. If you want me to give you my discord or skype, please pm me! Once again, thank you for considering me as an addition for your team. Happy splatting!!!

SquidSamurai

Inkling
NNID
Zankuro40
Don't have a full on squad for you to join, but I'm trying to build one up myself. Hit me up if you ever wanna play!

NNID: Zankuro40

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom