• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

looking for a squad!!

maxie

Full Squid
ive basically redone this entire post as of 29/2, so bare with me here

so yeah, the basics: im S rank, i main the tri slosher, n zap 85 and heavy splatling deco, and honestly? i just wanna have fun w ppl......

im really not looking for a competitive squad at the moment, although that may change. just really want to have a good
time w ppl, yknow? squad battles, private battles, etc etc. im literally down for whatever, as long as its not competitve battle because i really do not feel ready for that sort of thing

i have skype and discord for means of communication, and im in gmt time zone. i also play far too much. as for voice calls, im ok with doing them and i enjoy them a lot but sometikes i prefer to just listen in

so yeah, thats it i think...........also, if u just wanna play casually (aka join me in turf war and squidparty with me), my nnid is anistar

Last edited:

antlererr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
antlererr
so yeah hi idk if im doing this properly but!!! im looking for a squad to join because none of my current friends are really that into splatoon

im currently A 40, highest rank ive ever been at is A+ 70 a few days ago, trying to make my way back up. i main the octoshot replica, n-zap '85 and heavy splatling deco.

my time zone is gmt, and im also housebound bc of illness so im available to play at any time really, though i do get sick quite often

im also 17, in case my age would make anyone uncomfy, and im also nonbinary, so i guess playing with ppl who respect my identity/pronouns will be a lot more comfortable..

even if you dont have an offer for me, feel free to add me (nnid: anistar) and ask to play at anytime bc ill be more than happy to!
Hi, I am a B+ (High though) and would love to play, I main a lot of weapons and my nnid is antlererr and my discord is the same!

maxie

Full Squid
(i basically just redid the entire post, as a lot of stuff has changed since i first made it, so yeah, treat this as a fresh start)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
That depends. Are you going to have us lay on the floor together and feel like garbage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom