Looking for a squad!

Lynxknight

Inkling
NNID
Lynxknight
Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for a squad in Splatoon! I'm by no means the BEST player, but I'm decent and understand the game pretty well! :D I would like some people to roll with! Getting put with random people kinda sucks, would be nice to play with people who I can actually communicate with! Only requirement is to have a mic so we can talk! Let me know! My NNID is Lynxknight and I'll check this site everyday for replies! Thank you! :) -LyNx-

antlererr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
antlererr
Hi Lynx, I am a B+ player, my NNID is antlererr and I've made a squad my discord is antlererr.

MexicanEIT

Inkling
NNID
mexicaneit
Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for a squad in Splatoon! I'm by no means the BEST player, but I'm decent and understand the game pretty well! :D I would like some people to roll with! Getting put with random people kinda sucks, would be nice to play with people who I can actually communicate with! Only requirement is to have a mic so we can talk! Let me know! My NNID is Lynxknight and I'll check this site everyday for replies! Thank you! :) -LyNx-
nnid is mexicaneit am s plus wanna play ranked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom