• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad!

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
My name is Mattie and I am looking for a squad that loves to have fun. I don't mind joining a competitive squad, all I have to do is learn how to be. I currently live in Central time (CT) in North America and as well, I am a part time artist. I'm not a professional on it, but I am still learning!

I currently main the regular inkbrush and the regular octobrush, as well as their nouveaus. I currently sub the Krak-On roller, but I am looking forward into trying out new weapons and see if the weapon that I am trying is good for me.

I am a lvl 50 player with a rank of S+ 35. Just recently, I set a goal to myself that I try and reach S+ 99. It's going to be a hard task, but I just hope that it'll be worth it at the end.

Message me if you are willing to give me a try or if you have any questions. I will respond as soon as possible. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom