Looking for a Squad

dbrandts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
brandts-buys
Hi all,

I'm currently ranked S and looking for a squad to play with. Prefer West Coast time zone. See below for my info!

• Forum Name: dbrandts
  • Current Role/Weapon: I play sneaky and technical, and a little aggressive when the opportunity presents itself. / Octoshot Replica
  • NNID: brandts-buys
  • Your Age: 28
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Not applicable just have a good attitude
  • Additional Contact Information: message me here or on Miiverse please and thank you!

TheHubes

Inkling
NNID
ahuber123
Hi if you want to you can join our group BTW it is just casual not very good

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
Hi there you can join my squad SquidVasion. All you have to do is fill out the form so we can get some information from you. It is in my signature.

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hello! I just started a brand new competitive squad called Leviathan, and it sounds like you'd make a good fit. Check out our Squid Social thread for more info. We also have a Discord Guest Lounge, where you can get to know me and the rest of the recruits and get a feel for the group.

Our next try-out will occur on Saturday, March 26th, at 4:00PM EST. If you can't make that time, let me know, and we'll try to work something out for you.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom