Looking for a squad

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
im looking for a dedicated squad either casual or not but i prefer serious teams. i play a range of weapons but mostly zap ems and splattershots. i use a squid detector and set up eyes for the team in a pinch mostly but i can play whatever i am needed to play. i am available for voice chat and daily practice. as long as i know what day we play or practice ill be there 100%. i hope this helps. im really here to learn and get better and would love to get picked up and practice with a team. see you soon peeps.... for the record i am 27 years old and take this game pretty seriously. see you out there

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I could use you but vc cannot be used

We are having problems with getting the squad to play but if you want do twin together that would be good we shall practice on Friday at 5:00
and play on Saturday at 4:30(est) just type cm beside your name and if you have a friend let me know so we can tri till my friend gets their Wii U fixed and tell them this

CalliMarie!

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
im looking for a dedicated squad either casual or not but i prefer serious teams. i play a range of weapons but mostly zap ems and splattershots. i use a squid detector and set up eyes for the team in a pinch mostly but i can play whatever i am needed to play. i am available for voice chat and daily practice. as long as i know what day we play or practice ill be there 100%. i hope this helps. im really here to learn and get better and would love to get picked up and practice with a team. see you soon peeps.... for the record i am 27 years old and take this game pretty seriously. see you out there
our clan is new to Splatoon but we r recruiting :D
our clan is 18+ so ur old A would fit right in lol
also the clan is built for Splatoon 2 only!
hit me up here, discord or twitter if ur interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom