• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Squad!

Kytten

Inkling
Hello there, i am Kytten, your average S+ player looking for a competitive squad.
I main the following:

Octoshot
N'Zap Fam
Splattershot Pro Fam
Grim Range Blaster

I live in the US, Eastern Time Zone, I am twenty years old as well.
I know call outs, i've been in a squad before.
I can voice chat, I have Discord/Skype

I am free literally all day everyday, I work from home. So yeah! I hope I can peak interest.
My NNID: TheKytten

ZephyrSonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZephyrSonicU
Not sure if you'd be interested but I'm looking for casual and competitive people to squad with. I'm currently A- and I'm pretty much free everyday most of the day. I won't be playing ranked till Saturday though I play ranked everyday but I decided to take a break till then but in the meantime if your interested in playing some turf wars here and there till then on Saturday I'll squad with you pretty much everyday. I have Skype and Discord to voice chat. My NNID is ZephyrSonicU, my Skype is auroravirus and my Discord is ZephyrSonic tag #6622.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
not sure if you'd both be interested i'm leader of the splat fam clan, we have members from all over the world of all ranks and levels, we also have a competetive squad too, you would both be welcome to come hang out in our discord server, you'd find people there to squad with and we have regular private battles.hit me up if you would like an invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom