Looking for a Squad

Michicookies

Inkling
NNID
Michicookies2
Hello everyone! I'm Michicookies, Michi or Vincent otherwise, I'm interested in finding a squad, mainly for the Splatoon Inkling Open, but I would love to stick together after that, since the competitive world seems very fun and I would love to give it a shot.

Here's my specs for you all...

Name: Michi or Vincent
Discord: Michicookies #5635
Name In-game: AskVincent (or something stupid, I change it a lot)
NNID: Michicookies2
Main weapons: Aerosprays (all), .52 gals (all), Sloshers (all)
Secondary weapons: Splatterscope chargers (all), While I can use the sniper gun and am decent, I am an extremely mobile charger who leeroy jenkins it 9 times outta ten, and am extremely prone to death that way. If you need a charger, I can try, but don't use me as first pick xD
Country: USA + CANADA (I speak English and some French| Je peux parle un petit peux du français, mais c'est pas très bien)
Timezone: PST GMT-8 Los Angeles location
Voice chat: Rare but yes when I can

I'd prefer 18+ for the sake of the contest but I am welcoming to all ages.

My availability is both limited and somewhat free, I can provide a spreadsheet of my daily schedule with play blocks included, but usually weekdays around 2-5 PST are your best bet. My next availability after that would be weekends at Midnight PST, but I've had lucky daytime surprises. (I can give a full rundown in private of my exact free time)

I'd consider myself chill, losses don't really bother me, so there's no salt on my end. I always try my best and am here to have a good time!

I also can do artwork and logos for free for our squad if needed, (and other guest squads for a commission if they're interested). I love to have buttons and shirts of things I'm part of, so I'd consider myself a viable asset in that regard!

That being said, if I seem like a viable contender for your squad, please message me on discord and say you're from squid boards! Thanks!!

2Geez

Inkling
NNID
JustSal
Hey i have 3 adults including myself as a team, id like to add you and have you come in our group

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom