• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad

pb01

Inkling
Hi everyone!
I'm currently looking for a squad (either competitive or non competitive) for both splatoon 1 and 2. I plan on getting splatoon 2 launch day. A bit about me:
Name: Lauren
In game name: Lauren
Age 17
Time zone: EST
Current rank: B+
Highest rank: A-
Level: 41
Mains: neosplash or nzap. I'm okay at charger but it's not my first choice
I have discord, and I am willing to listen in but cant talk most times. I will give it out if asked.
I've been in one non competitive squad before, which was disbanded about a year ago.
Any questions please let me know!
TIA

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Hey there :)
My clan is recruiting for Splatoon 2 if ur interested.
Pm me or add me on discord for more info ;)

Shmurple

Inkling
Hey, though my group is small and not exactly competitive, we are looking for some friends to have fun with and play the game with. We would be happy if you decide to join us and would be willing to play. My Discord is Smurple#4359 and my Switch Friend Code is SW 0407-3256-4322. I would be happy to invite you to our small discord server, and more importantly be your friend for the fun new game just around the corner.

pb01

Inkling
Hey, though my group is small and not exactly competitive, we are looking for some friends to have fun with and play the game with. We would be happy if you decide to join us and would be willing to play. My Discord is Smurple#4359 and my Switch Friend Code is SW 0407-3256-4322. I would be happy to invite you to our small discord server, and more importantly be your friend for the fun new game just around the corner.
Ah should have updated. I have found a squad haha. Thank you for the offer though!

Murry

Inkling
Team Nova is a clan of S ranks looking to help out others of lower rank get up to S and get into the competitive scene. DM me at Murry#7255 if ur intresred.

kuttappy

Inkling
NNID
kuttappy
pls im a a rank on splatoon 1 we can make a squuaaaadddddddd and communicate through discorrddddd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom