• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a squad!

Willba

Inkling
NNID
will.i.am
Hello, I'm new to these forums although I have been playing splatoon since it came out (well a week after). I'm a 'B' ranked player and my highest is 'B+81' although I find it really hard to rank up as my team does almost nothing half the time and I get 10-20 kills each game. I can use the splatter-scope and Dynamo roller! If needed I can use the .52 gal or the tenatek! So I'm looking for a squad to play with, I have skype if needed and I'm Aussie :). Sorry for any spelling mistakes my autocheck keeps correcting the words -.-.

NewLandofSand

Inkling
NNID
DJNSand
Hello! I am currently taking new members for my squad, "Squids Inkorporated". We would love to recruit a member like yourself to practice ranked battles with. If you are interested check out our squad page on the Groups tag and fill out the application format on the forum listed there. Thanks.
-Ink. Sand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom