Looking for a Squad!

xInsomniax

Inkling
NNID
xInsomniax
Contact Details
  • My NNID is xInsomniax (like my username) and I have Skype, which I'll give out upon request
Time Zone
  • EST (Eastern Standard Time; East Coast of NA)
Operating Times
  • I am currently a college student so my available times fluctuate depending on the amount of school work I have. Getting my degree comes first, playing Splatoon comes second. Because of that, my free time is restricted to the weekends for the most part. 1 pm to 6 pm on Fridays, 1 pm to 6 pm on Saturdays, and 7 pm to 10 pm Sundays. If my school work is light, you can expect me on randomly throughout the week such as 8 pm on a Wednesday.
Region/Language
  • I am a native English speaker
Preferred Role
  • I prefer to play more of a supportive/defensive role but will play around the front lines from time to time, especially when playing RM. My top weapons include Custom Dual Squelcher, Heavy Splatling, Splash-o-matic, and the .52 Gal Deco.
Skill Bracket
  • I'm currently Level 39 and ranked at A+ 40.
Communication
  • I use Skype, but that's about it. However, if my teammates would be willing to teach/show me, I could definitely learn how to use other formats.
Extra Info
  • My girlfriend stays with me during the weekends so my Splatoon time may be taken up because she likes to play on her own account.

Thank you and I hope to join you all very soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom