Looking for a Squad

Shamie

Inkling
NNID
Shamie
Hi everyone.

I'm a C grade squid from the Midwest (US, Eastern Time). Currently I'm switching to and from various weapons (Splooshomatic, Carbon Roller, Mini Splatlin, NZaps...) so I'm not sure which weapons are ideal for the different ranked modes.

I'm a little wary about getting into the squad business because I'm not used to using external methods of chatting. (Besides texting in Hangouts. I rarely use voice chat when I play games.) Quite frankly I'm scared of getting yelled at for messing up. Ranked mode is more competitive than turf...

*Parents don't really like me using voice chat unless it's with someone they've met too...that doesn't really help this case

*I'm shy when it comes to chatting, especially with strangers. (I can text anyone though.)

*Best way to contact me is with my NNID and miiverse messaging. (NNID: Shamie. Current Mii name: Medic.)

***I'm only on Splatoon on Monday, Wednesday, occasionally Thursday, Friday, and on the weekends (unless something bad happens that prohibits me from it - life.)***

I'm an introvert so posting something like this is better than going around and asking, "hey can I join?".
I guess this could be also used to form private battles...I don't know.

Semck18

Inkling
NNID
Semck18
Hello! I'd love to join your squad, actually. I'm not allowed to voice chat either. I'm on most around the same times you are, too! My NNID is Semck18. I've never used Miiverse messaging but I can try it out! Thanks~

EDIT: I could totally text you, too if that's easiest.

Artakha

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Artakha
I think she means she's looking for a squad who will accept her. Not actually starting her own.

EdgyTriangle

Inkling
NNID
EdgyTriangle
You can join my squad, Octillery Brigade. I made the squad with the premise of accepting anyone who wants to be a part of something without having to meet certain competitive standards. We're currently planning to participate in the Booyah Battle 2 tournament and could use a few more members (though participation is not a requirement to be a part of the team). We even have a chat server on Discord for text and voice communication.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom