1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Looking for a Squadish thingie

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by Ultimecia, May 4, 2016.

1. Ultimecia

Ultimecia Inkling

NNID:
    Ultimesia
    Hello. I've been kind of bored with hardly anyone to talk to or play with. So I am pretty much looking for a Squadish thingie and meet new people. I have Skype.

(I'm not one who care much for skilled players, just want to have fun) But for whatever reason more info is needed:

Main Weapon: Aero Sprayer
    NNID: Ultimesia

2. Smores43

Smores43 Full Squid

NNID:
    Smores43
    You can add me, ill be on mostly tomarrow

3. Ultimecia

Ultimecia Inkling

NNID:
    Ultimesia
    Uhhhh kay? Could of left your skype name at least though :p

4. CrispyCroissants

CrispyCroissants Full Squid

NNID:
    CrispyCroissant
    Hi there! I Have a squad that's casual/competetive and it's mostly in discord. My squad is called Inklings in Disguise or IID for short ^^. Right now it's more casual and we are looking for more members. :3 you're welcome to join it if you want, contact me in Skype if you want too ^^ my Skype is crispy.fox.bread

Also, if you have discord I can send you a link ^^ please message me in Skype for a link ^^

5. PasteCat

PasteCat Inkling

NNID:
    PasteCat
    Hey Ultimecia, mind if you add me? My Skype is thecopycatonline. NNID is Pastecat