• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a team. I wanna get better.

eskamofo

Inkling
Here my ranks:
SZ: S+7
TC: X
RM: S+3
CB: S+7
Hi my name is eskamofo, and I am looking for ANY team. I live in California and mainly play at night or early morning but that can change. I feel in love with this game couple months ago, and I am very passionate about it. Sometimes I make mistakes like I push up to much, or I focus on kills instead of the objective. But you gotta know your mistakes to fix em. And thats what I want to do. I main the splatter scope. I have 285+ hours, I am level 57. I know how to use discord. Feel free to ask me questions.

I also have some highlights on my reddit check them out here: https://www.reddit.com/user/eskamofo

Also here some screen shots of my league rankings.
IMG-0340.PNG IMG-0341.PNG

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Interesting! Going by your stats, you're already in the top 10% of players, so your grasp of the fundamentals is pretty solid. Figuring out how to help you improve is a little trickier, but still doable. I do have some questions for you.

-What else do you use besides the Splatterscope? That isn't good for every map/mode combination so I wonder what else is in your pocket.
-Do you actually want to go competitive? That's what teams usually do, and while that's fine if that's your focus it's not necessary if you're strictly in this to improve.
-Age? Kinda personal I know, but a lot of teams have age restrictions or only want to hang out with people of a certain age range.

Edit: Also, posting the same thread in multiple places isn't allowed. Just letting you know.

Last edited:

eskamofo

Inkling
Interesting! Going by your stats, you're already in the top 10% of players, so your grasp of the fundamentals is pretty solid. Figuring out how to help you improve is a little trickier, but still doable. I do have some questions for you.

-What else do you use besides the Splatterscope? That isn't good for every map/mode combination so I wonder what else is in your pocket.
-Do you actually want to go competitive? That's what teams usually do, and while that's fine if that's your focus it's not necessary if you're strictly in this to improve.
-Age? Kinda personal I know, but a lot of teams have age restrictions or only want to hang out with people of a certain age range.

Edit: Also, posting the same thread in multiple places isn't allowed. Just letting you know.
1. I also use the heavy splatting.
2. I wanna get into the competitive scene.
3. age 20.

Aram Casillas

Inkling
NNID
Aran09
Here my ranks:
SZ: S+7
TC: X
RM: S+3
CB: S+7
Hi my name is eskamofo, and I am looking for ANY team. I live in California and mainly play at night or early morning but that can change. I feel in love with this game couple months ago, and I am very passionate about it. Sometimes I make mistakes like I push up to much, or I focus on kills instead of the objective. But you gotta know your mistakes to fix em. And thats what I want to do. I main the splatter scope. I have 285+ hours, I am level 57. I know how to use discord. Feel free to ask me questions.

I also have some highlights on my reddit check them out here: https://www.reddit.com/user/eskamofo

Also here some screen shots of my league rankings.
View attachment 6551 View attachment 6552
I'm back on Splatoon. I wanna start a team let's start one, my NID is Aram 09-AZ SQUID

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom