Looking for a team. I wanna get better.

eskamofo

Inkling
Here my ranks:
SZ: S+7
TC: X
RM: S+3
CB: S+7
Hi my name is eskamofo, and I am looking for ANY team. I live in California and mainly play at night or early morning but that can change. I feel in love with this game couple months ago, and I am very passionate about it. Sometimes I make mistakes like I push up to much, or I focus on kills instead of the objective. But you gotta know your mistakes to fix em. And thats what I want to do. I main the splatter scope. I have 285+ hours, I am level 57. I know how to use discord. Feel free to ask me questions.

I also have some highlights on my reddit check them out here: https://www.reddit.com/user/eskamofo

Also here some screen shots of my league rankings.
IMG-0340.PNG IMG-0341.PNG

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Interesting! Going by your stats, you're already in the top 10% of players, so your grasp of the fundamentals is pretty solid. Figuring out how to help you improve is a little trickier, but still doable. I do have some questions for you.

-What else do you use besides the Splatterscope? That isn't good for every map/mode combination so I wonder what else is in your pocket.
-Do you actually want to go competitive? That's what teams usually do, and while that's fine if that's your focus it's not necessary if you're strictly in this to improve.
-Age? Kinda personal I know, but a lot of teams have age restrictions or only want to hang out with people of a certain age range.

Edit: Also, posting the same thread in multiple places isn't allowed. Just letting you know.

Last edited:

eskamofo

Inkling
Interesting! Going by your stats, you're already in the top 10% of players, so your grasp of the fundamentals is pretty solid. Figuring out how to help you improve is a little trickier, but still doable. I do have some questions for you.

-What else do you use besides the Splatterscope? That isn't good for every map/mode combination so I wonder what else is in your pocket.
-Do you actually want to go competitive? That's what teams usually do, and while that's fine if that's your focus it's not necessary if you're strictly in this to improve.
-Age? Kinda personal I know, but a lot of teams have age restrictions or only want to hang out with people of a certain age range.

Edit: Also, posting the same thread in multiple places isn't allowed. Just letting you know.
1. I also use the heavy splatting.
2. I wanna get into the competitive scene.
3. age 20.

Aram Casillas

Inkling
NNID
Aran09
Here my ranks:
SZ: S+7
TC: X
RM: S+3
CB: S+7
Hi my name is eskamofo, and I am looking for ANY team. I live in California and mainly play at night or early morning but that can change. I feel in love with this game couple months ago, and I am very passionate about it. Sometimes I make mistakes like I push up to much, or I focus on kills instead of the objective. But you gotta know your mistakes to fix em. And thats what I want to do. I main the splatter scope. I have 285+ hours, I am level 57. I know how to use discord. Feel free to ask me questions.

I also have some highlights on my reddit check them out here: https://www.reddit.com/user/eskamofo

Also here some screen shots of my league rankings.
View attachment 6551 View attachment 6552
I'm back on Splatoon. I wanna start a team let's start one, my NID is Aram 09-AZ SQUID

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom