• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a Team/Looking for a Player

PAIN

Inkling
NNID
Ozey_J
Hi, I'm Joy. I've been a long time A+ player, specializing mainly with aggressive splatterscope play and .96 gal with some decent ability to play blasters.

I have my own mumble server we can use for communications, I also have skype.

I have a long history playing competitive games and can captain (coordinate the team, call plays, etc) if necessary. I do lots of theorycrafting and like to figure out strategies to use for both competitive game modes. I'm a very serious player, feel free to try me out.
Yo, do u want to join Team Kaxe omega. We are not too good at the moment but im determined to make us good. my skype is Saac Ostrichegg. u can join for a bit and we'll see how it goes. and what timezone are you btw.

Hi, i'm looking for a squad with determination to reach S+ rank.
As for why i don't make my own team is because i'm not a good leader type.
However i do believe that we need a clear role & strategy before hitting Ranked Battle.

Splatzones
My most used weapon is (Neo) Splash-o-matic.
Can also use .52 Gal, Custom Dual Squelcher, or Ink/Octobrush.

Tower Control
Although i rarely participate in TC mode, i mostly use Blaster type weapon.
Slosher might be a possible choice in the future.

I'm willing to accept any open test to join the squad.
Also willing to learn to use every available weapons properly.
That is all for now, thank you.
If your still looking for a squad, u can join team kaxe omega. We are currently not too good but i want to change that. My Skype is Saac Ostrichegg.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaoticEnergy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muscanator
Hi, I'm Joy. I've been a long time A+ player, specializing mainly with aggressive splatterscope play and .96 gal with some decent ability to play blasters.

I have my own mumble server we can use for communications, I also have skype.

I have a long history playing competitive games and can captain (coordinate the team, call plays, etc) if necessary. I do lots of theorycrafting and like to figure out strategies to use for both competitive game modes. I'm a very serious player, feel free to try me out.
Can I join you if you have a squad?

Chops

Inkling
NNID
Blamemummy
Chops here
Im Lvl 18 B-Rank
Im looking for a team or friends my best gun/sniper is kelp splat charge and aerospray RG
NNID:Blamemummy
Name:Chops
my gear is :head_msk000::clothes_jkt003::shoes_sht008: but my dream care is :head_amb001::clothes_amb002::shoes_amb000: or :head_amb000::clothes_amb000::shoes_amb000:

Bankster

Inkling
NNID
kjAaj
I'd love to be part of a team and start playing with people from the community. My information is below, and please feel free to add me to your friend list.

NNID: kjAaaj
Name: Bankster
Current Rank: A-
Level: 42
Weapons: Tentatek, and most recently .96 Gal
Style: Enjoy all styles but feel most effective in a harassment/pusher/defense role.
Misc: Adult gamer who plays most evenings between 8-11. Lives in Phoenix, and is currently on MST.

Tyra Wolf

Inkling
NNID
oocupcake256xx
Radclyffe here. I'm a level 26 and B-. Best with the Splash-o-matic, Aerospray RG, and Luna Blaster, though I'm up for learning other weapons. I'm comfortable in both Spaltzones and Tower Control, so let me know if you want to give it a go! I'm up for casual or competitive games, so let me know!
Hi! Wanna join up :)

MuNcHy_CrUnChY

Inkling
NNID
munchy365
Hi guys i am looking for player to play on SFE (splat for ever!) if you would like to join here are my contacts
I would prefer people in the UK

Discord:Munchy
NNID:munchy365
Thanks!

MuNcHy_CrUnChY

Inkling
NNID
munchy365
Chops here
Im Lvl 18 B-Rank
Im looking for a team or friends my best gun/sniper is kelp splat charge and aerospray RG
NNID:Blamemummy
Name:Chops
my gear is :head_msk000::clothes_jkt003::shoes_sht008: but my dream care is :head_amb001::clothes_amb002::shoes_amb000: or :head_amb000::clothes_amb000::shoes_amb000:
Chops i would love to have you on SFE

if you are interested than please contact me via Skype: muncher21jr Discord: munchy NNID:munchy365

Thanks!

Jirand

Inkling
NNID
Jirand
Looking for a squad, anytime is fine. I'm s ranked and level 50, main the .52. I use Skype , discord, and hangouts.

ChaoticEnergy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muscanator

blaziken2000

Inkster Jr.
NNID
blaziken2000
Looking for a competitive splat team to join, I came here looking for people that are dedicated to communication and pulling wins. I have an S rank with the Krak-on roller and carbon roller. I am looking for a team that wants to or already is participating in tournaments (for how much I play this game I want something tangible out of it lol). I am 20 years old and live in LA, California. Thanks for reading!
NNID: Krazyninja916

Looking for a competitive splat team to join, I came here looking for people that are dedicated to communication and pulling wins. I have an S rank with the Krak-on roller and carbon roller. I usually pull a lot of kills because I am flanking but I will work with team oriented strategies

Looking for a competitive splat team to join, I came here looking for people that are dedicated to communication and pulling wins. I have an S rank with the Krak-on roller and carbon roller. I am looking for a team that wants to, or already participate in tournaments ( for how much I play this game, I want something tangible out of it lol) I am 20 years old and live in LA, California. Thanks for reading!
NNID: Krazyninja916
My team SquiDNA woul love to have you join we don't have a dedicated roller yet so that would be great if you joined unless i'm too late and you've joined a team already

flare127

Inkling
NNID
flareboy127
Hello, flare127 here. Im looking for a squad thats sort of competitive. I'm lvl 25 and B- rank and play a Kelp Splat Charger. I live in North Carolina and I would prefer a squad in the EST or CST time zones. I have a Skype and I'm capable of getting Discord.
I would not be able to play in mornings most of the time because I'm still in school, but I can play most nights.

ChaoticEnergy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muscanator
Hello, flare127 here. Im looking for a squad thats sort of competitive. I'm lvl 25 and B- rank and play a Kelp Splat Charger. I live in North Carolina and I would prefer a squad in the EST or CST time zones. I have a Skype and I'm capable of getting Discord.
I would not be able to play in mornings most of the time because I'm still in school, but I can play most nights.
Sure man, just join our discord and fill out our app and we'll try you out. Discord: https://discord.gg/0Yb3SHckAQrRNqqt Google App: http://goo.gl/forms/D6iDwzs5RW

blaziken2000

Inkster Jr.
NNID
blaziken2000
Looking for a squad, anytime is fine. I'm s ranked and level 50, main the .52. I use Skype , discord, and hangouts.
hey our team SquiDNA would gladly welcome you into our team if you're willing

Icantdrive49

Inkling
NNID
Icantdrive49
I would like to join a squad, I'm A- and I would like to use discord. PM me my NNID : icantdrive49 I use a keep splat charger and an n zap 89

Chops

Inkling
NNID
Blamemummy
Chops i would love to have you on SFE

if you are interested than please contact me via Skype: muncher21jr Discord: munchy NNID:munchy365

Thanks!
My Friend got Jealous of my account and when i went away he delete it can i still join im only lvl 7 but really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom