• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking for a Team/Looking for a Player

skorbortor

Inkling
NNID
skorbortor
NAME: Victoria
MAIN: Aerospray RG, N-ZAP '85, Slosher, Splattershot Pro
WILLING TO IMPROVE: E-liter 3K Scope, Hero Roller Replica, Sloshing Machine and basically any other weapon.
LVL: 50
WEAKNESSES: Trying to get into the meta of abilities but rerolls are hard! I could study maps a little more if needed! I go with the flow when it comes down to it.
STRENGTHS: I'm all about TEAM. I definitely could not play this game as a single player... Splatfest is my favorite because I like learning my part and where I stand to make the team the best it can be.
FAV MAP: Camp Triggerfish
FAV RANKED MODE: Splat zones or Rainmaker

*DISCLAIMER: I am a student graduating soon so I want to find a competitive team that is flexible but serious!*

NNID: skorbortor
TWITTER: skorbortor

SkyJoker

Inkling
NNID
darkangel2908
Hey My name is angel and im a young teenager rank A+82, good splatoon player and am looking for a clan or group to join
Discord: skyjoker29

Dragon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DragonSlayer1661
If your looking for a squad then join Society of Squids. We only have 6 members but we are still new and growing. We will have clan wars and tourneys once we get settled so please join us.

Dragon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DragonSlayer1661
I would like to join a squad, I'm A- and I would like to use discord. PM me my NNID : icantdrive49 I use a keep splat charger and an n zap 89
I am the leader of Society of Squid and I want to invite you to the squad.

Dragon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DragonSlayer1661
Hey My name is angel and im a young teenager rank A+82, good splatoon player and am looking for a clan or group to join
Discord: skyjoker29
We could use you in the Society of Squids.

Teddy Bear

Inkling
NNID
JoseEliasMuniz
Hello! I am looking for a squad that I can play with. I am the only one of my friends that plays Splatoon so it would be nice to find others to play with.

NNID: JoseEliasMuniz
IGN: Teddy Bear
Level: 50
Weapons of Choice: Neo Sploosh-o-matic/ Neo Luna Blaster/ Krak-on Splat Roller

I mostly play Turf War because of the lack of people to reliably play Ranked and only play it every now and then. I'm pretty solid in Splat Zones and Tower Control but I trail behind in Rainmaker. I am hoping one of you will take me on and I can have even more fun in Splatoon!

Snugs

Inkling
NNID
Keeper23
MAIN: Usually shooters and chargers, I'm willing to learn any weapon though
LVL: 50
TIME ZONE: EST, also I work 7-4 all days except Wednesday and Saturday

NNID: keeper23
DISCORD: snugs

wumboshwesh

Inkling
NNID
shwesh
I'm looking for a competitive squad
im A rank and play most of the unusual weapons (sloshing machine, brush, etc), my mains are carbon roller and slosher
I can be contacted on skype at shwesh279
I usually play almost every day 5-7 PST

MV3

Inkling
NNID
JoeGrease
Hey squids, I'm currently looking for a more active team to practice and to be competitive with. Mostly to improve my skills.

Name:Stalepopcorn_
Mains: Heavy reg/deco, wasabi
Pockets: Hydra/.96 reg.
Time Zone: central
Favorite color: Squid Girl blue.
Tacs: RUN SPEED RUN SPEED RUN SPEED.

I also play smash, but if interested in having a semi funny guy with a great positive attitude I'm your dude.

Contact me on my PMs, I also **** with discord and skype.

Thunderlipps

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TaylorWiiU2013
LF Team.

Rank A. Float between A & A- .

Usually on between 9pm EST (7 Central, 8 MTN, 6 PST) and midnight (11, 10, 9). 44 yo male. I have Skype or Apple ID or Ventrilo or Teamspeak as a form of voice chat. Very mature and can take instruction. Love to play offensively and flank or be the lamb to distract the other team. Not hung up on stats as long as we get a 'W'

BTW - if you like to yell at people, don't bother. You can call instructions w/o being a rager or an a$$hole.

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Hai all~ Squinkling here, and I'm thinking of joining a new group, cause my current one seems kind of inactive, or do nothing but turf.

A little about me:
Age- 16
Name- Squinkling
Rank- A+ 53
Level- 46
Main- Heavy Splatling Deco/Vanilla, Luna Blaster Neo
Ok weapons- Splat Charger, Octoshot, Splattershot Jr.
NNID: vbj625
Time Zone- Pacific Standard
Style- Offensive and Support (mostly offensive XD)
Competitive/Nah?- Nah, I'm more casual and laid back, prefer squads or private battles, occasionally turf but not often
Voice- Can't cause of strict Asian parents ._.
Chat- Discord (name is also Squinkling)

I'm a pretty chill guy, enjoy making stupid puns, and having fun with the team as a whole~
Currently searching for a group of about 6-10 people, preferably A-S/S+ rank, hoping to get to S rank myself, haha
Please contact me through PM, thanks! :D

Also ignore the card below, it hasn't been updated in forever

Last edited:

Rickyyyx3

Inkling
NNID
Cri6_rl
Please use this thread if you are looking for a team, or if your team needs more players.
Looking for a team of S+ players ONLY ! Im an octobrush main, and would like a roller type, tentatek/octoshot and a long range weapon on my team.

Im pretty good with the brush, im very aggresive and flanking is my game play strat. Most kills ive gotten was 24-9 .

NNID: cri6_rl

Asiate

Inkling
Wasn't able to find a group I felt comfortable being in, so I start advertising on here.

About me: I am a 20 years old geezer from germany and an active short/mid range weapon player. Playing since August '16, I was able to learn a variety of shooters, blasters and rollers. I prefer to play more defensively to support my team mates, but I keep the subject in focus. Atm I stick somewhere between A+ and S- trying to reach S+ someday.

If you want to play any test matches with me or if you want to go all out instantly, just feel free to pm me on the forum or on skype (voice calls appreciated). If you want to communicate via discord, just let me know.

NNID: asiatevgc

OrangeKnight

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3167-0229-4804
Looking for a team to join.
Want it to be a competitive team or squad.
:cool:

OrangeKnight

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3167-0229-4804
Attention to all competitive squids, I'm looking for a squad to join and compete in. My NNID is Amfire12(or 13), I'm around the ranks of A+ & S, and i'm good with all weapons.

SparkleCat

Inkling
NNID
SparkleCatsutube
With the new Splatoon tournament coming up on the 22nd I'm looking to form a team. I have one member already and anyone interested in joining please let me know right away.

Rob M. :->

Inkling
NNID
macfranks
I'm around level 42, agressive Splatterscope, Custom Jr., Jet Squelcher, 96 Deco player, can run support on Heavy Splatling Deco, looking for a team that has already begun practicing and uses Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom